Episode 22

Third Person Pov

After lunch, the law students all headed to Professor Yang's class, laptops, pens and papers all at the ready. Kang Sol A was actually quite happy that she had a full stomach but she had no plans of expressing her gratitude to either Han Joon Hwi or Jeon Ye-seul.

Instead, as she and Joon Hwi entered the classroom, Joon Hwi rushed ahead and thanked the Professor again. The Professor lowered his voice, "I'd prefer you didn't use me in your ploys to woo Kang Sol A-ssi, I want no part in it."

The student's ears flush red, "I just wanted to make sure she ate, gyosunim."

"Yes, I've never been to prison," he says. "Go back to your seat, just because you are the top of the class does not mean you can spend my entire lecture staring at another student rather than focusing."

The reddness deepens, "Yes, gyosunim, sorry gyosunim." And with that he spins on his heel and hurriedly walks to his seat passing Kang Sol B without noticing how close she was to him and the Professor. She of course heard the entire conversation but tried to ignore her own jealous thoughts.

Having seen his roommate pass Sol B, Seo Ji-ho hesitantly sits next to her and sets up his laptop. He thank his earlier self for buying another packet of dark chocolate pepero as he places it next to his laptop, directly in Sol B's line of sight.

The lecture began and despite the Professor's warning, Joon Hwi's eyes and thoughts kept drifting towards to Sol A however, he still wrote down what the Professor was saying, almost word for word. On the other hand, Sol B was struggling to focus as her fingers shake every so often as she pauses between sentences and her eyes kept slipping to the packet of pepero that was still sitting in between her laptop and Ji-ho's.

She was trying to hold back the temptation to take out a stick, but she quickly put two and two together when it first appeared, Ji-ho wanted her to take it but she didn't want to give him that satisfaction. It was only until Ji-ho used his left hand to push the packet closer to her when she finally gave in but not before she kicked him in return.

"Your welcome," he hissed pretending like the kick didn't happen.

She types a sentence on her laptop and turns it slightly so he could see it, YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME WITH YOUR ROOMMATE.

He chuckles and types his response on his own as she erases her one, RESIDENTIAL HAZARD.

From above them, Sol A witnessed the entire altercation minus the kick and was trying to hold back her laughter, her main thought 'I wish I had someone as nice as Ji-ho to take care of me.'

And the obliviousness continues.