Chapter 1

" Fucking shut up " lou groaned while her face was still dug into her pillow , moving clumsily she somehow managed to snooze the alarm  which was set for 7a.m. but was successful to wake her up by 10am.

After seeing the time lou hurridly sat up on her bed holding her head which was paining because of the terrible hangover from the wild night she managed to get into last night.

Lou loved California and always wanted to settle down here and have a family. After the heist Lou decided to move in to Los Angeles and open her own club "Miller's L.A. "

And yesterday was the inauguration. The advertisements had done a good job and there was already a wild crowd on the first day!
Lou was able to pull up some potential clients who were ready to open branches for her club. She was happy and content but eventhough she had everything in her life rn she was missing an important element. 

Lou never had any trouble in getting girls, with her cockiness And confidence girls would throw themselves onto her. Her sea blue eyes and cropped blonde bangs and the Aussie accent always matched her unique way of style. She could wear the wildest of combinations with tons of necklaces and rings And still would look far  better and intimidating than the finest runway models.

Lou was definitely aware of the effect she had on people she even prided herself with it and last night was no different.

While sitting on her V.I.P couch sipping vodka which she decided to drink neat, she caught the eye of a girl who again was easily mesmerized by Lou's charm and had spent the entire night with her in the club.

However lou never brought any of her chics to her place. So after a considerable rounds of sex and drinking neat vodkas, lou ordered one of her guards to drop her home.

Shaking lou out of her morning hangover her phone rang,
it was from her secretory.
" Ms. Miller the dealers are waiting for you in your office I hope you are on the way" - her secretory said on the call worried.

" Just tell them to wait for 10 mins I'll be right there" lou said in her deep voice while throwing a black blazer and pants, over her blank tanktop. She looked over the sea through her bedroom's large wall glasses, she loved the sea it reminded her of her family in Australia. 

Her phone rang again and brought her back to the reality she didn't care to answer the phone and went to get ready

Her phone rang again and brought her back to the reality she didn't care to answer the phone and went to get ready.  She didn't had to do much her messy blondes and the chains from last night already made her look like a  $1000million check. Crisp!

Lou took the keys of her Harley and set off for her club which was just 10 mins away from her beautiful mansion facing the sea