Chapter 11

Lou woke up stretching her arms and mumbling trying to find Nish to cuddle her.

She opened her eyes only to see the empty side beside her. She sat up on the bed and heard the shower water tapper on the floor. Which meat nish was up and was in the shower. She then twisted amd turned a bit trying to wake herself completely.. she looked at the alarm clock which was silent it was 11am. " What happened bitch speecheless seeing my hot girlfriend " lou smirked.
Nish came out of the shower wearing Lou's robe which was too big for the small Nish and literally drowned her.

" Who is that puppet? Where is my hot girlfriend " Lou teased lauging in her morning raspy voice.

"Ugh it's all your fault I couldn't find anything that would fit me so I wore your bathing robe " Nish said definitely not happy with the situation, she took the blow dryer and started drying her hair. " You wake up at 7 every day? " Nish asked. " NO WAYS my alarm clock screams at me everyday until I wake up definitely not at the time set up" Lou replied. Nish noticed how sexy Lou's morning voice was. " oh okay" Nish laughed at Lou's reply.

Lou just sat and stared at nish. She looked so cute in her robe, like an angel lou smiled to herself.

" Staring is rude Miller" nish said. They both laughed when Lou's phone rang.
Lou looked over the screen it was from debbie.

" Hey jailbird morning " Lou answered.
Nish knew almost all the team memebers by now, lou had told her so many incidents from her con artist era.. Nish really liked how good Lou was with it.

After Nish was done drying her hair she went downstairs to prepare some coffee for both of them while Lou talked on the call.

" Oh shit I had completely forgotten about it but don't worry I will arrange all this soon Debs I am sorry" lou apologized to debbie.

It was 4th of july and Lou had completely forgotten about the team party which she had promised to host at her mansion.
She ended the call amd got out of the bed and grabbed another robe from her hanger and went downstairs to tell Nish about it.

" Hey baby " Nish geeted lou.

" Ahh love I have to tell you something important" lou said in her worried voice.

" what is it" Nish asked concerned.

" I had promised to host a party today in my mansion for the team and then I completely forgot about it Idk what to do about it" Lou said and then explained everything what has to be done.

" Oh Lou don't worry it's 11 30 now and everyone will be here my 4pm that gives us enough time to prepare now take this coffee and let's get ready for the party." Nish said assuring Lou and pulling her for a deeep kiss.

" Fuck ! I am so lucky to have you" lou said.
" No I am " Nish snapped in
They both laughed and drank thier coffee.

" But first I need to go home and get my clothes " Nish said standing across the kitchen while Lou was preparing herself a vodka to start her day , just coffee wasn't enough to Get Lou working.

" Okay baby" Lou agreed And drank her vodka while Nish went to the bedroom to put on her clothes from last night.

Lou went upstairs and had a shower and wore her black vest , put on her bomber jacket and paired it with black leather pants. She put on a lose green tie , her necklaces and walked downstairs to put her boots on.

Nish was already outside in the garden waiting for Lou to get ready so that they could go to her place.

" wow you look great" Nish complimented Lou seeing her go towards her garage.