Chapter 5

Nish arrived at the club around 5:10. She didn't care much about the time, parked her car in the basement and took the elevator to Lou's office which was on the top floor of the 2 storey building.
Nish was impressed with the architecture and the interior of the building it had all the vibes needed to drown oneself into rivers of alcohol.

The elevator stopped with a ding and the door opened. There was a receptionist desk probably Lou's secretary's desk Nish thought to herself.
Ammy greeted her and took her to Lou's office.
Nish was suprised noone asked her name or any information.

As Nish was led by Ammy to Lou's office she couldn't contain her laughter when she enetered the office.

A tall blonde almost 6ft. Dressed in a velvet green suit with a brown scarf and high heel boots which made her look too gigantic for a  5ft Nish. Why does she dress like that? Nish asked herself smiling.

Lou was sitting on her office chair with her back to the office's entrance. She turned around got up and greeted Nish with a handshake.

" Dr. Nish I'm right?" - Lou said in the same Aussie accent.

Nish reallly liked the positive calm aura Lou was radiating with her attractive voice. She now understood how well her personality goes with her outfit and why is she known for her charming character. Yes! Nish did call some of her contacts to know about Lou.

" Nish will be fine....Lou" Nish said after realizing how long she stood there standing still holding Lou's hand, she let go of the contact and brushed her hair.
She was good at hiding her emotions well and prayed dearly to God for not having shown how transfixed she was meeting Lou.

" You look lovely Nish! But really a black formal fit for a club and that too Louise Miller Club? It looks you hate clubs" - Lou said in her cockiest of tones amd smirked while leading Nish to the Balcony where she prepared for the meeting.

"Well thanks you look great as well Ms. Miller . I don't trust club security moreover I am here just to listen to your case so shall we proceed? " Nish said in her professional tone.. not liking  Lou's remark on her dress. Tbh she didn't even understand why she cared.

"Oh girl! Just Lou how many times do I tell you"- lou said with a slight chuckle.
" wait what you don't trust our security?!" Lou said half shocked and half dissapointed this is the second time Nish had criticized her and now it was really bothering Lou.

Nish liked the reaction she got out of Lou. She knew her remark was sharp and kinda mean but then who asked Lou to talk to her being so cocky and how dare she criticized her dressing choice.

" It's not just your security Ms. Miller... oh sorry Lou... I don't like the club notions all over L.A. so it's just a personal choice Anyways can I know your case" Nish asked.

Lou by now had decided to change Nish's mind if not for all the clubs in L.A. but for atleast her's.

Lou led Nish to the balcony. And waited for Nish's reaction. Nish for a second was wide eyed seeing the beautiful arrangement. The sea looked pretty in the sunset. The white dinning and the lights made it look so unreal but wasn't it too romantic for a business meeting? Nish thought to herself.

Without giving much of her reaction she walked straight to her chair kept her phone on the table waiting for Lou to follow, who was still standing at the entrance expecting Nish to appreciate her arrangements.

Nish was enjoying this little game. And she wasn't going to lose. she was enjoying challenging Lou's cockiness. But she would lie if she said she wasn't impressed by Lou's effort and also how attractive she was in her own way.. which just made Nish more curious about her.