Chapter 10

Nish ordered for the uber and checked the locks of her home one more time. She had decided to go and pick up Lou from the club and then head to Lou's place for dinner. Lou would already be having her car so it's no use taking her own car to the club and so Nish decided to call for a uber.

The uber arrived by 7: 30 and Nish locked the front door and the gate. The night was chill , because of all the wind that had been blowing all day.

Nish had opted for a casual look a white sweater and a blue jeans paired with black heels. And a beige trenchcoat in case it's too much. She didn't apply any make up neither did she ever have to. She had done her eyeliner and used a red lip tint instead a lipstick.

" Just hold infront of the nearest Liquor shop I need 2 mins there" Nish ordered the cab driver who did as he was said and parked near the liqour shop

Nish planned to gift Lou the finest bottle of vodka because it was very clear from thier first meet itself , Lou drank nothing except her Vodka.

After 2 mins she was back in the cab and in another 15 mins they arrived at Miller's L.A.

Nish payed the driver and waited near Lou's Black ferrari which was parked near the elevator it was 7:58 and Lou would be here in 2 mins.

Nish waited while she went through Lou's friend Instagram , constance, she remembered her name.... she had posted a lot of pictures and videos of Lou.. and Nish couldn't get enough of how gorgeous and badass Lou looked. Nish was soo occupied by the pics and videos to notice Lou who was standing beside her.

" she looks hot" Lou said.

" Yeah she is...an- WHAT!!" Nish looked up from her phone only to see Her Lou staring at her with a smug look on her face .
" Oh Babbyyyyy " nish squealed and kissed Lou. Lou kissed her back seeing how excited Nish was.

Lou looked amazing she had changed into white blazer and pants with a black unbuttoned shirt. Nish noticed the glasses. " You have power" Nish askes pointing at the glasses. " No! They just make me look sexy. Don't you think?" Lou asked smirking.
" they definitely do " Nish said transfixed at how edgy Lou looked.