Chapter 4

As soon as Tammy hung up with Nish she called Lou and told her that Dr. Nish a reputated surgeon will help her with her case and will soon call her on her office phone.

Meanwhile Lou had changed into some comfy clothes a black pant and a white shirt with first few buttons left undone she also let her bangs into a bun . She kept few clothes in her office incase of emergencies like these.

Lou was pacing the bar looking that the staffs are working well , when her office phone gave a ring

She knew it would be Dr. Nish so she received the call instead of her secretory.

" Hey! " Lou spoke first in her deep Aussie accent as she sat on her office chair.

Nish for a second was really struck by the rich accent " Can I please talk to Ms. Louise Miller?" Nish asked still trynna think about the deep voice.

" Girl! Do I sound like a secretory to you " Lou chuckled her vocals still 2 db low.

" I am Lou and I assume you to be Dr. Nish Tammy told me you will be handling my case, right?" Lou introduced.

" Lou okay.. yes I am Nish and eventhough I am not sure about how to help you I would like to know in details about your licence work, I can provide you with a team of Doctors who look after this " Nish said still a little awstruck.

" Yes i can tell you about all these in person, if you don't mind like I know you are a well reputated surgeon and this Isn't even your case so as your convenience we can talk about the deatils " - Lou spoke somehow convinced that she could trust Nish.

" No it's no problem how about 5 pm today evening at your office ?" Nish asked

"That would be great I will send you the address" Lou typed the message while still on the call.

" Okyy your office is in your bar?" Nish asked little worried because she always doubted the safety system in the clubs and she can't even trust this person who is already running a famous club without medical support! she felt a little unsure...

" Is that a problem? Don't worry it's my club you can trust me with it and i might even pick you up...... if you allow me Nish"- Lou spoke in her convincing deep voice.

" No problem with that i will be there thanks for the offer Ms. Miller" Nish spoke

" Just Lou, that will be fine " Lou corrected

" Okay see you at 5 then " Nish hung up the phone.

Lou was a little taken back Nish resfused her to pick up even after she used her most convincing voice.. it made Lou question her reputation outside but without giving much thought she checked the clock it was 2pm and that gives her 3 hrs to prepare for the meeting. She was kinda conscious because she needed this deal and needed to convince Dr. Nish that she is a trustworthy person. Though Lou didn't understand this copulsion herself but still went preparing for it.