Chapter 6

" Can I use the restroom here" - Nish asked Lou.
" Yeah you can use the one in my office" Lou pointed at the door in the far right corner, and sat on her office chair.

Nish went inside the washroom and just stared at her reflection in the mirror.

" wtf am I doing!?  She is JUST ANOTHER WOMANIZER and it's usual for her to have chics around and I Warn You Nish!! You don't wanna be someone like that!! It's already too much out of hand but from now on you have to be incharge of your emotions and don't do something stupid!" Nish warned herself reallly worried of what she has led herself into because in her eyes Lou was a criminal and no matter how allured she was she can't get herself into trouble she had a reputation to look after and from now on she has to be careful.

She tried to pull herself together and reapplied her lipstick which was hardly smudged and straightened up her dress a bit. She looked at her watch. Wow! she had been here since 5 mins.

Thinking all this she heard a knock at the door and the same rich accent spoke.
" you okay Nish ? You need something " Nish could see the genuine concern but she brushed her hair trying to remind herself to keep her composure and her senses alive.
" Yes I'm fine I'm done just coming!" Nish opened the bathroom door and managed a smile on her face.

Lou liked seeeing that smile on Nish's face .
" You should smile often, you look really beautiful"  the deep voice made Nish blush and she looked down pretending to fix her sandals.
Lou thought of helping her and bent down taking Nish's heels on her lap.
" what are you doing" Nish asked in a hush voice, her face turning as red as her lipstick.
" you seem to have a problem and your heels are taller than your own height so i thought being a trustworthy person I should help- Lou completed, laughing loud..her  laugh filling the entire office, Nish acted to be irritated but was soo attracted by the deep laugh Lou had.

She removed her feet from Lou's hands and walked towards the office door. " That was mean" nish said still pretending to be angry.
This only made Lou laugh more.. and then she followed Nish to the elevator.

The elevator arrived soon and they both entered the confined space.
Lou was constantly staring at Nish... who was busy fidgeting with her watch and just wanted to get out of this close proximity of Lou.
" you look hot, stop fidgeting with your watch" lou said with a smug look on her face leaning againt the elevator wall opposite Nish.
Nish shot her an irritated look hiding the heat rising in her cheeks.
Lou chuckled at this.
The elevator door opened with a ding.

Lou gestered Nish to walk out first.. Ignoring the silly look on Lou's face nish walked out of the elevator and took a quick scan of the whole place.

 Ignoring the silly look on Lou's face nish walked out of the elevator and took a quick scan of the whole place

Only the VIP area had access to the lift. The large room had a really dark aesthtic with red blue and violet spectrum lighting the whole room giving it a cozy yet a wild young night vibe... there was a large red leather couch at the centre of the room.