chapter 2

" Just STOP the blood from overflowing that's the fucking least you can do Dr. White!! " Nish screamed through the phone  while busy shouting at the Uber driver to reach the hospital as fast as possible.

Nish was a surgeon at one of the best hospitals in L.A. and has earned a good name for her work. Eventhough used to emergencies before she still can't get her nerves to calm during such situations. She's really short tempered and mostly driven by her emotions but knows how to handle mess and stay calm when needed.

It was 4a.m. and Nish was not having any of the tantrums dr. Mike was putting on the call. Nish had passion for her job and was regretting evey second of sitting in her uber while Mike was preparing the patient for the operation.

" you bastard overtake the truck" Nish instructed the driver.

As soon as the car reached the hospital gate nish literally jumped out of the door and made to the emergency room which was on the first floor of the building.

She reached the O.P. room and cursed another roud on Mike who seemed used to it but still always tested Nish's waters .

Soon she came to the patient and with a sudden change in endeavor instructed the nurse and the fellow doctors on how to proceed.

After almost 5 hrs. The surgery was successfully completed. Nish was happy that she made it on time and did a great job.

It was 11 A.M in the morning she went to her cabin and asked her assistant to get her some tea .

Nish decided to live in L.A. for her love for the beach and her office provided just enough for her to love this place even more.

Nish being a renounced dr

Nish being a renounced dr. Spent most of her day in the hospital reading through records and many other cases .
She had a small group of friends in the city and well her dating life was almost negligible at this point eventhough she was great looking a slender fingure a short hieght long dark brown hair with light  brown highlights she was the epitome of femininity. Independent and good at whatever she did.

She lacked time for herself in her daily routine not that she complained. Her long medical academic life has made her used to it. Eventhough she had dated few people both men amd women she still couldn't find someone who just clicks with her neither is she in a hurry.

" Dr. Your tea. " her assistant Kiya chimed  as she entered Nish's office bringing Nish back to reality who was still standing staring at the sea.

" thanks Kiya, do we have some other operations for today? " Nish asked.

" give me a second" - Kiya checked the ipad thoroughly and  answered that there wqeren't any.

Nish was pleased not because she didn't like doing operations but because she was really tired from today's morning rush which was mixed with her period cramps. She decided to leave the hospital and go to her home, which was a medium sized house facing the sea just 20 mins from the hospital. She called the uber and headed off for her home.