Chapter 7

Nish's alarm was going insane past 10 minutes... Nish groaned collecting her blanket closer to herself. " what is that....." She lazily extended her right arm to snooze her alarm clock.. turning her face to look at the time , still not moving from her cozy spot.
It was 4:15 in the morning.

Seeing the time she clumsily  got  herself to  sit on the bed after realising how late she was for her morning routine.

She didn't change last night and had crashed on her bed as soon as she reached home.

Not very pleased with her current condition she decided to get herself moving without any further delays.

But as soon as she got out of her bed she was forced to sit down because of the excruciating headpain that hit her head like a damm truck due to the amount of neat vodkas she had got in herself last night.

She sat on her bed and fumbled through her bed side drawer for some aspirin to ease her headache. She took the medicine and drank lots of water.

" It's already 5 and it's better i get ready for work, beach won't be possible today" Nish spoke to herself clearly not happy with how unorganized her morning had started.

She went to get her shower ready while putting her tea pot on the stove.

She got out of her shower in less than five minutes and sat on her front couch sipping her tea.

Tea was her medicine for literally every problem in the world. She was upset she would drink tea , angry drink tea, happy drink tea and now she had a hangover and a day to start so she sipped her  tea staring at the sea which was vissible through her large sliding glass doors that led to her backyard.

She remembered how fun last night was .. eventhough she wasn't happy how easily she gave in to Lou's demands she really questioned her judgement now.
The way Lou behaved was really questionable for a person who just wanted sex but maybe she did it because Nish was helping her? Nish concluded to herself.

  Without spending more time on it she called her lawyer friend , Susan to get Lou's medical liscence made.
" Hey susan morning! I actually need a medical license card for The Miller's L.A. franchise... will that be possible by 9:30 , I will pick it up from you . Thanks! " Nish ended the call and went to get herself ready for the day.
She was really tired so went for a plain white shirt which had an outrageous v neck paired with plain black pants. She did  her lipstick and mascara and grabbed the keys to her car. And set to work.

------------------------------------------------------------------Lou was up by 6A

Lou was up by 6A.m. she had slept well last night and now she was up at 6!! Fuckkng A.M. Lou just couldn't beleive this miracle she checked her clock almost 5 times before drawing her curtains and yes it was that early!
She stretched herself before removing her blanket to get up.
And with a silly smile on her face she turned to her alarm clock which is always set to wake her up by 7am.