Chapter 3

Lou entered her club. It was empty because it was literally 11:30 in the morning. The staffs were preparing for the evening. They all greeted Lou and she reciprocated with the same enthusiasm with a bright smile. After  the exchange with staffs Lou saw her secretory Ammy running towards her practically begging her to make it to the office soon.

" Calm down girl!! I'm here i will take over thanks for covering up " lou smirked at Ammy putting one of her hands over Ammy's shoulders , who despite being straight as a stick couldn't help but fall for Lou for her charming calm aura.

" Ms. Miller all the best for your meeting anything you need i am outside" - Ammy said still trying to collect her composure after Lou removed her hand from her shoulders.

How can someone not just fall for her but Ammy was straight and so would be okay after sometimes.

" Morning guys! The traffic was horrible, let's get started without further delays" Lou announced while sitting across the table on her Boss chair with her legs wide apart amd leaning on the table slightly. It made her look intimidating and with her matching outfit , her office interiors itself made a strong impression on the clients.
Her office had a sleek modern interior with dim lights yet well lit.

" Ms

" Ms. Miller  your bar is playing in numbers and is reaching heights! Congratulations on that ! I would love partnering with you!" - the middle aged man in a black trechcoat appreciated  Lou.

" The pleasure is ours Mr. Smith, you are known for your hospitality all across California it's gonna be great working with you and I most warmheartedly accept your deal! " - Lou said in her deep Aussie voice with a stiff yet cheerful look on her face.

" Ms. Miller however we would like to meet the Dr. Who looks after the medical license of your club will that be good ? " Mrs. Smith said in a polite voice.

" Well i would like to check for it i will let my assistant  inform you as soon as i find it"  Lou said trying to divert this whole lisence thing.

" As you know Ms. Miller our company is known for its hospitality and we assure that our customers are safe " - Mrs. Smith concluded definitely not letting this license thing go.

" Yes i completely understand that Mrs. Smith and i would definitely provide you with that but i would like some time if you  don't mind, will this weekend be any good? " Lou asked already planning all the possibilities in her beautiful head.

" Ms. Miller we are here till day after tomorrow it would be nice if we get all these done by tomorrow evening " Mrs. Smith said.

" Yeah sure that will be great then tmr evening at 8 I'll text you the venue by tonight" - Lou said.

" That's great we will see you Tomorrow then, it was nice meeting you" Mr. Smith said standing up from his chair about to leave.

" Truly a pleasure " - Lou said extending her hands for a shake with Mr. And Mrs. Smith leading them to her assistant who would drop them out of the club.

" That's gonna be a problem now but "- Lou talked to herself with a smirk on her face knowing exactly what she is doing, she dialed her friend Tammy's number.

Tammy waa the mommy of the group and definitely took care of all the health related issues and Lou couldn't think the best person to be contacted for this except Tammy.

Lou had managed to open the bar through many duplicated documents as she couldn't invest the heist many immediately after the stolen jewel was the talk of  practically the world. However nine ball helped Lou a great deal!

" hey Lou, what's up your club is doing amazing " Tammy literally squealed through the other side of the phn so loud that Lou had to distance it from her ears.

Lou chuckled " thanks Tammy nothing would be possible without you all, however i need your help" .
Lou explained to Tammy about the whole medical license thing.
" This conpany can make me score in billions and it's really important for me to legally appoint a Dr. For my club franchise. And yes most importantly I need it tonight"
Lou finished waiting for Tammy's reply.

" Don't worry Lou I might know someone who will help you i will let you know give me few mins" Tammy hung up the phone to set contacts for Lou.

Lou felt at ease she went to the bar counter and ordered watered vodka for herself while waiting for Tammy's call.

-----------------------‐—-----------------‐-------------‐---------

Nish freshened up , taking a long warm bath .
As she went to sit on the couch her phn rang.
Praying desperately it might not be an emergency today she looked at the screen.
It was Tammy's.
" Hush! " she exclaimed to herself .

Nish had met Tammy recently while tammy was there for some paperwork in the hospital and they both had bonded pretty well on the first day itself.

She picked up the phone.
" Dr. Nish it's Tammy remember? You helped me with my paper work few weeks ago!" Tammy wished Nish enthusiastically.

" Hey! Tammy I do remember you, how can I forget the terrible Dr. Jokes you made" Nish laughed remembering some.

" Haha I'm sorry for that well Dr. Nish i need some help from you. A friend of mine Ms. Louise Miller the owner of the bar franchise Miller's L.A. need some help regarding her medical license. And it's quiet urgent moreover she is new to L.A. i hoped you would help her out" Tammy completed.

Nish had heard of the rising club franchise eventhough She hated all these clubs in L.A. because tourist would get reckless and get into accidents and Nish did see few critical cases which weren't very good to watch.

" Well if i can get the full case study I might help in this. Eventhough i hate the club notions in L.A. i would be glad to help your friend,  can I get some contact so that i can do the detailed study? " Nish said without knowing what she was doing because Saying No was one of her demerits.

Tammy sent Lou's official number on Nish's  phone and they both hung up after Tammy made some more Terrible but hilarious Dr. Jokes.

" Okay Ms. Miller let's see how much trouble you are" Nish said sarcastically to herself. She did consider herself having a witty humour which tbh might be true. She sat on her couch  then dialed Lou's office number and waited for the call to be picked.