🌹THE MEMORABLE PART P → 2🌹

Y/n's POV 👁️

We r staring into eachother eyes until.

Omma:Jisso!!!!!
Jisso:Aunty!!!!!!
Omma:Ohh I miss u so much....
Jisoo:Me too....
Jin&Appa:U both r over dramatic....

Appa: okay princess... come here I have to introduce you to other guests also....
Me: Okay appa....

After that we move to other places...

After 2 hrs

Taehyung's POV 👁️

It's been 2 hrs since I came. All the guest r talking with me. Y/n also greetings so many guests. I am talking with everyone,but my eyes r always on y/n. I follow her every move. She is cute as well as sexy. I didn't give attention to any other girls in the party. Suddenly she said something to her sis. Her sis noded and she sit down in one of the chair. I think my baby is tired. But after few minutes her appa came and tell her something. She nods. Then her father come to me and ask me to come in dining hall for dinner. I glance at my y/n for one last time before moving towards dinning hall.

Y/n's POV 👁️

It's been 2 hrs since I came in this party. All the guest r talking with me,and I also greet them. But throughout the whole time. Kim Taehyung kept looking at me and smirking,which make me very uncomfortable and confused . I felt very tired so I ask unnie that can I sit and she said "yes",So I sit. But,after sometime appa call us for dinner. I nodded. Appa then went to tell others.

Me: Unnie let's go...
Unnie:U go y/n I will come in a moment, because I have to make a call to Yoongi ....ok??
Me: Ok...

After that I move towards dinning hall.

I came inside and see my parents,Jin oppa,jisso unnie, Yoongi oppa's parents mean's Mr.& Mrs. Min and Kim Taehyung r sitting there. I take a sit between my appa and omma which was infront of Kim Taehyung. He gave me smirk. I didn't understand what he is doing so I give him a counfuse look. But suddenly Mrs.Min ask...

Mrs.Min:Where is our beautiful daughter in law,Sora??
Me:Sora unnie is making a call to Yoongi oppa,asking about his health.
Mrs.min: Ohh what a good daughter in law we get, right honey??
Mr.Min:Yes honey u r right.
Jisso:So y/n u already graduated from high school??
Me:Yes...
Jin:I hear that Indian education system is quiet hard....
Me:Yes. And I get 97.5 in my 12th board exam. And my name was in India's top10 chart.
Jisso:WoW.....how did u get huh??
Me:All credit's goes to my grandma.

Taehyung's POV 👁️

I came in dinning room and sit in one of the empty places. After sometime my y/n also came and sit in front of me. I give her a smirk but in return she give me a counfused look. O I think my baby is innocent.

After that jisso noona ask her some questions related to her study's and guess what she is...

BEAUTY WITH BRAIN

My thoughts:I will make u mine soon my y/n....

Time Skip>

After party at home

Y/n's POV 👁️

After we reach home,omma ask ...

Omma:Beta, do you like Kim family???
Me:Yes omma. Jin oppa is so handsome and funny. And Jisso unnie is sweet,kind and gorgeous.
Unnie:And what about Kim Taehyung.
Me:What do you mean unnie??
Unnie: Don't lie to me. I have noticed that in hole party he staring at u...
Me:So what. Anyway I think he is also a good person.
Unnie:R u saying that u like---
Omma:Stop it Sora.... don't ruin my beta's innocence. Go to your room and take rest.
Me: But appa didn't come back.
Omma:Your appa will come later. Now go to your room and take rest. Tommorow u have to go your new university.
Me: Okay....

After that I went towards my room.

*TBC🌷🌷🌷🌷

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey my cutie guys. Hope you all like this chapter. If u enjoy please vote, comment and follow me. Stay safe and healthy. And always smile 😊. Bye Bye 👋👋. Love you guys.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜