🌹🅡︎🅔︎🅢︎🅒︎🅤︎🅔︎🌹

---------------------'-------------------------------------THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME DARK CONCEPT LIKE RAPE,SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT THEN PLEASE SKIP THAT PART AND IF U OKAY WITH THAT THEN OKAY. ANYWAYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER ☻︎

AT DARK BASEMENT :~

Y/n is crying her eyes out. The person,whom she started to love with her whole heart,cheated on her,plays with her feelings....???

Suddenly she remember the incident which happens Yesterday....

~: FLASHBACK YESTERDAY NIGHT :~

Y/n is doing her night skincare,while taehyung is doing work in his laptop. Y/n look at her husband with a pout before saying.....

Y/ɴ :- Taehyung......please close your laptop now.......Enough Work.....

She said with a fake angry tone. Taehyung chuckle secretly at her act but quickly put his cold face and said.

Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ :- Y/n.......I have some important work. U sleep,I will join u after completing this.

He said while trying hard not to laugh. Y/n pout even more and said in a little voice.

Y/ɴ :- U always do work....okay then....

She sadly lay down in her side of bed. Taehyung smile at her and silently kept the laptop and lay beside her.

And Hug her. At first y/n flinch at the touch,as she didn't except this,but soon relax.

Taehyung wishpper in her ears,

Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ :- Sorry Jagiya........Iam just teasing u.

Y/n smiled and turn towards Taehyung and hug him.

Y/ɴ :- U know......u r very Naughty....

She said in her sweet voice while bopping Taehyung's nose. Taehyung chuckle but soon smirk and said.

Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ :- Ofcourse.....Iam Naughty for u........Baby........

Taehyung said in a seductive voice.