🌹🅡︎🅔︎🅐︎🅛︎🅘︎🅢︎🅔︎🅓︎🌹

At Kim Mansion :-

Y/n :- The Dinner is really Delicious Unnie.... Thanks for the Tasty Food.

Y/n said while smiling like a Little child.Jisoo chuckled at her cutness.

Y/n :- Btw,When Jin Oppa and.......T-Taehyung will come back home???

Y/n asked while looking at her lap under the table. Actually Jin and Taehyung are not in House.They r in Office,for some important work.

Jisoo Smiled softly and felt relief after Hearing Y/n's Word. She don't know if there's any fight/misunderstanding between Taehyung and Y/n,but she felt her heart fill with warmness when Y/n asked her about Taehyung's Health and his updates.

Jisoo :- They will come after an hour,U go to your room and take rest...okay Y/n baby ???

Y/n :- Okay Unnie,as you say.....

After that Y/n went upstairs towards their Room.

Jisoo :- Hey God,pls solve their problems.I don't like to see my Both childrens like this.Pls keep them happy God.

Jisoo prayed to God before going inside her room.

Inside Y/n's & Taehyung's Bedroom :-

After Completing her Night Routine and taking Bath,Y/n sit down and took her phone from the night stand.

After opening,she found "3" missed calls from her Dear Sister,"Sora".
She quickly dialled her no and waited for her to pick the call.

After few Rings,Sora piked the call.

Sora : Hello....

Y/n : Hello Unnie!!!!How are you???

Sora : Iam Good Baby,How are you???

Y/n : Iam also good Unnie. Sorry I can't picked your call that time, because Iam taking a quick shower....

Sora : I understand Partner,U Don't have to feel Sorry....It's Completely Okay.

Y/n : Hmm.Btw,How's Yoongi Oppa doing???I hear they are going in World Fifa....is it true...???

Sora : Yeah.Nxt week he is going....and Iam sad.....

Y/n : Aww Unnie..... Don't be Sad.Oppa will be back soon.Btw,I will call him and congratulate him later....

Sora : Hmm.Do That,He will be very happy.Btw,are you okay Partner...???

Y/n : Y-yeah Unnie.......Iam Okay......

Sora : Are you sure Partner???

Y/n : Yeah......

Sora : Okay then.

Y/n : Okay Unnie,I have to go now Jisoo Unnie is calling me....

Sora : Okay Then,Bye Partner!!!!

Y/n : Bye Unnie!!!,I will talk to you later.....

After that Y/n cut the call.And sighed in relief.She cutted the call because she thought Sora is grewing Curious towards.

She kept her phone at Nightstand and layed down in the bed.and look up at the cieleing.

Y/n :- I can't tell you everything Unnie,Iam sorry......but I don't wanna Bad name Taehyung.