🌹🅦︎🅞︎🅡︎🅢︎🅣︎ 🅝︎🅘︎🅖︎🅗︎🅣︎🌹

================================

Pls Don't Be a GHOST READER and show your love.

Pls Vote,And Comment pls...I love reading your Thoughts or Comments about this story,so pls Comment. If U like then Share this story with your Friends.

And Pls Follow me because I need some Followers.....as Iam loosing motivation to write.....

Anyways Enjoy~~~
I hope you Enjoy~~

================================

Authors POV~

Taehyung :- Y-Y/n....it's not what you think....

Y/n :- DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME UNDERSTAND KIM TAEHYUNG.....I KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!

Taehyung :- NO!!!!YOU DON'T FVCKING KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!!U DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH Y/N.....TZUYU IS LYING!!!!

Y/n :- And Can you tell me why? WHAT THE FISH IS HER PROFIT IN THIS???!!!!TELL ME!!!!

Taehyung :- You are very Innocent Y/n.....U don't understand....

Y/n :- I MAY BE INNOCENT TAEHYUNG,BUT IAM NOT DUMB TAEHYUNG.....I Just have a question...

Taehyung :- W-what question baby....

Y/n :- FIRST OF ALL DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!

Y/n yelled at Taehyung. Taehyung felt very Upset...

Taehyung :- S-Sorry........

Y/n :- Why?.........Why you played with me like this Taehyung.....?

Y/n asked Taehyung and look at him with her Teary,Blood shot red eyes.....

Her eyes is telling How much Broken she is....

How much Pain she is holding right now....

Taehyung's eyes is also teary. He just wanted it to be a nightmare,he don't want this....

Y/n :- You want our Campany this badly....? That,u didn't even hesitate to play with a Girls Life?

Taehyung eye brows frowned in Confusion.

Taehyung :- Wh-what...?

Y/n chuckled bitterly. Tears are non stopingly flowing from her eyes. She can't able to stop it....

Y/n :- Y-you don't have to p-pretend / act anymore Taehyung.......I kn-know everything....

Y/n :- I know, That you married me for taking our Campany......I know Taehyung.....

Y/n said in her broken voice.

Taehyung :- Y-Y/n it-its....not True......

Y/n didn't said anything. She just stand up from the Floor. Tears are falling,they are not stopping....

Taehyung wacthed Y/n in Confusion and Fear....

He is Scared of Lossing Y/n......his only Love ......