🌹🅒︎🅞︎🅝︎🅕︎🅡︎🅞︎🅝︎🅣︎🌹

Pls...
VOTE, COMMENTS AND FOLLOW ME GUYS, PLEASE.....

______________________________________

Authors POV :-

Taehyung gripped Y/n's shoulders Lightly and asked softly.

Taehyung :- Tell me Y/n......What Happen to You???Tell me.....

Y/n :- STAY AWAY FROM ME KIM TAEHYUNG.DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR D-DIRTY HANDS......

Y/n :- H-HOW DARE YOU KISS ME WITH THAT LIPS OF YOUR....????WITH THAT LIPS ONLY U KISS HER......

Y/n tears fell from her eyes and she started to Cry. Taehyung's hands fell from her shoulder.His eyes widened.

Taehyung :- W-what are you saying baby.....???

Y/n :- D-don't...... DON'T CALL ME THAT.......go and call HER.....

Y/n break down in tears and fell in the floor.

Y/n :- Go To Your, TZUYU!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n said while Sobbing hard.

Taehyung :- Wh-what did Tzuyu said to you.....??

At this point, Taehyung knows that Tzuyu must have said something to Y/n and that's why Y/n is behaving like this to him.

M. E. A. N. W. H. I. L. E
At Jungkook's Office :-

Jungkook :- They are in Lockup Right?

Man :- Yeah Jk.But,Are you sure U wanna do it.....???

Jungkook :- What Do you mean Hoseok Hyung...???

And Yes,This Man here is Jungkook's Most Trusted Employee Aka his Bestfriend,JUNG HOSEOK.

Hoseok :- Means....Mr.Chou, Tzuyu's Father is A very Big Partner of Ours....and if he takes any step against us Jk....???

Hoseok said Jungkook and Jungkook started to laugh in his words.Hoseok look at him in Confusion.

Hoseok is The only Person,Jungkook respect.He is Very Close with The Mafia King.Only He don't Fear Him.
Hoseok love and Treat Jungkook as His Little Brother and Jungkook did the same.
They both know Everything's about eachother.

Jungkook :- Do You really Think that Old A$$hole will do something to me. He very welly knows that,I can kill him in a Second...

Jungkook said while Smirking. Hoseok didn't said anything just sighed.

Hoseok :- Why do you love Y/n Soo Much Jungkook...??? What's in Y/n,which u can't find in Other girls?

Hoseok asked while looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes softned and a Smile appear in his Face,after listening her Name. He look at the Photoframe placed in his Office Table....

It's a Picture of Y/n smilling and looking like an Angel.

He took it in his hand and started to speak while looking at her photo while his Gaze is Full of LOVE for HER.

Jungkook :- Maybe Y/n is not Perfect,But I don't want perfect,I just Want and Love Y/n.

Jungkook :- When I first time saw Y/n,she just arrived from Hospital.She look like a Doll From Childhood. And I knew that "I HAVE TO PROTECT HER".

Hoseok :- You Love That Girl Soo Much, Don't you Jk...???

Hoseok said with a Smile in his Face. Jungkook chuckled a little and said while smiling....

Jungkook :- I Love Her to the MOON AND BACK......

AT TAEHYUNG'S & Y/N'S BEDROOM

Taehyung :- Tell me.....Tell me Jagi,What Tzuyu told to you...???

Taehyung said in a Soft Tone, although he is hurt with Y/n's Words and Behaviour.

Y/n :- Don't pretend that You Don't know Anything Taehyung....

Taehyung :- Iam not Pretending Baby.... Please Tell me....

Now Y/n's Blood Boiled in Anger. Her Anger Sadness everything get the best of Her.....

Y/n :- Why U Played with me...???

Taehyung :- What...???

Y/n :- WHY YOU PLAYED WITH MY FEELINGS WHEN U DON'T HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR ME...????WHY U SAID TAHT THINGS TO ME,WHEN YOU DON'T LOVE ME.....WHY THE FISH YOU PLAYED WITH ME KIM TAEHYUNG?????!!!!!!!!!

Y/n said while Crying her Heart Out. Taehyung is Confused. As,He don't know What Y/n is telling.....

Taehyung :- W-what are you saying baby...?

Y/n :- U don't have to pretend anymore Taehyung.......Tzuyu have tell me Everything.....

Taehyung :- W-what Tzuyu have told you....

Y/n :- That----that You are Her....

EX-BOYFRIEND AND ALSO HER.....F-FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS....

Y/n said while Sobbing hard. She is shaking....

Taehyung Frozed in his place. His eyes widened.

His Blood Boiled. He felt Soo Angry At Tzuyu at Now,that he literally wanted to kill her now.

But also he is Upset and Sacred. He is Scared of Loosing Y/n and Upset because his Princess have to go through this Everything....

He can Now Clearly Understand,why Y/n is behaving like this towards him. And Y/n is not at fault. Tzuyu is at Fault for this.

And He will Never Forgive her for that. And make sure,that she get tough punishment...

*TBC 🌹🌹🌹🌹

ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

Pls Forgive me For this Small Chapter. I will Update very soon. And Nxt Chapter will be very interesting,as many things will happen.

Pls...
Vote, Comment and Follow me guys....pls....

Bye and Take care 💅😘