🌹 WEDDING??? 🌹

Y/n's POV 👁️

After Collage 🏫

Today day went pretty smooth after that include. Currently Iam hanging out with my best friends in a cafe. Jennie,rose,Lisa,and Eunha.

I tell Dad that don't send anyone to pick me after Collage,because I wanna know this place

We r talking about random topics for hours until I noticed that it is already late.

Me: Guys I have to go.....Iam already late.
All: Okay see you tomorrow...bye bye...

Taehyung's POV 👁️

Iam sitting in my office thinking about my princess,my y/n. Suddenly my office door open reaveling,my bestfriend cum PA,park Jimin.

Jimin:Ohh....why the cold giant,Kim Taehyung smiling,huh?😏
Me: What's with that smirk. Anyway's I was thinking about a girl....
Jimin:Ohh who was that lucky girl???
Me:U hear about Mr.kang Soojin's younger daughter...Kang Y/ n's name...
Jimin: Yaa,but don't tell me she was the girl u like???

I smirk before saying....

Me:It was not like it was L.O.V.E love....
and yes.... Kang Y/n is the girl I love
Why???
Jimin: Because I also have a crush on her after seeing her yesterday.....

I angrily stand and held Jimin's Coller.......

Me: Don't you dare (I growl)
Jimin:Chill down bro, I was just kidding....

I clam down. My phone started to buzz. I check the ID and it was one of my employee, whom I appoint to keep an eye on my baby y/n. Without wasting a second,I pick that call.

Me:Hello???
E/n:Sir,mam is coming outside of cafe...
Me: Okay....

My thoughts:Iam coming,wait for me babygirl.....

Y/n's POV 👁️

Iam walking peacefully through road alone,untill a expensive car came in front of me and block my way. That car window open and it was none other than,Kim Taehyung.....

 That car window open and it was none other than,Kim Taehyung