🌹🅑︎🅐︎🅒︎🅚︎ 🅗︎🅞︎🅜︎🅔︎🌹

« After 1 week »

This one week is worst for both Y/n & Taehyung.

Y/n became oddly silent. She don't talk with anyone. Always stays inside her Bedroom and cries her heart out.She didn't even take her meals properly. She became very pale. She always lost in somewhere.

And this scare Kang Family very much. They noticed the difference in her behaviour. And Mrs.Kang & Sora knows,that Y/n is not like this for that kiddnaping thing.....but there is some other reasons.

Taehyung is also missed Y/n very much. He have called y/n many times but Y/n never picked his call. He have also waited for y/n's call,but it never came. He have visited "Kang Mansion" a few times in this week. But y/n didn't came out of her room. And all this hurt Taehyung badly. He didn't able to Focus on his work.

Today Taehyung is going Kang Mansion to bring Y/n back. He is smiling widely because finally his love is coming back.

Taehyung :- Nonna.....Hyung......Iam going!!!!

Jisoo :- O-okay Tae.....come back safely.....

Y/n's POV :-

Today is the day I going back to Kim Mansion. I am happy but somehow Iam hurt.

But now I can't deny it. If I didn't go with him today,then all will be suspicious with me.

And I don't want to bad name Taehyung.

After all,I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH.......

I packed my bag and sit infront of big window.

And Again Tzuyu's words started to roam in my head. That Voice and that bad pictures started to roam in my head. And Again tears started to roll down my cheeks.

After sometime,I see Taehyung's Car entering our gate. I wiped away my tears and get up from where I was sitting.

Author's POV :-

Taehyung entered Kang Mansion. And hugged Mr.Kang.

Taehyung :- Good Morning Mr.Kang.....

Mr.Kang :- Good Morning Taehyung...

Mrs.Kang :- Taehyung,please sit down...

Taehyung :- Yes Mrs.Kang. But pls bring Y/n quickly because I have a important meeting with some foreign campany.....

Sora :- Okay. Iam Going to call her....

Taehyung :- Sora......If u don't mind,Can I call her...???

Sora :- Of course I will not mind anything Taehyung. After all you both are Husband-wife.

Sora smiled at Taehyung. Taehyung also smiled back and went upstairs.

Taehyung directly opened the door stratling Y/n. She quickly wiped her tears away and look at Taehyung with her angared face.

Taehyung's heart broke seeing Y/n's pale skin. She have eye bags under her eyes. Her Eyes r red and puffy from crying. She looks very weak.

Taehyung :- Y-y/n-ahh----

Y/n :- HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION MR.KIM TAEHYUNG ????!!!!!

Y/n yelled at Taehyung. Surprising Taehyung. Y/n never raised her tone to anyone.She never talk loudly with anyone,yelling or raising his voice is fat away.

Taehyung is not sad but more like surprised. He is Dissapointed.

Taehyung :- W-why can't I come inside Y/n....???Iam your HUSBAND.......