🌹🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎ 🅣︎🅡︎🅤︎🅣︎🅗︎ 🅤︎🅝︎🅣︎🅞︎🅛︎🅓︎ P - 3🌹

* Still in Flashback *

It was her biggest Nightmear,Jinyoung.

Mrs.Sora: Wh-why YOU BROUGHT US HERE U FVCKING BASTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Kang Sora shouted at him. He just chuckle creepily in response.

Jinyoung: You know babygirl u done a huge mistake that day by rejecting me.....NOW U WILL REGRET IT!!!!!
I WILL TORTURE YOUR DAUGHTERS!!!!

Jinyoung said while smirking. Mrs.Kang froze in her place. She is scared for her family. Her Daughters.

Mrs.Sora: DON'T DARE TO TOUCH MY DAUGHTERS U FVKING JERK!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Kang yelled at Jinyoung but Jinyoung just smirked. He started to take steps towards Y/n,who is crying mess.

Her left knee is bleeding nonstopingly. And she is very scared. As Jinyoung gonna hurt her a little boy shouted....

???: STOP THERE APPA!!!!!!!!!

Jinyoung shoockingly looked back and found his 10 yrs old son,JUNGKOOK standing there.

He quickly ran towards his father before pushing his father away from  Y/n.

Jungkook: DON'T U DARE TO HURT HER APPA!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT.................I LOVE HER.....!!!!!

Mrs.Kang,Sara was shock from Jungkook's word. Y/n was innocent from childhood so she didn't understands his words,moreover that time she is not in the position to understand.

Jungkook is hugging her when suddenly MR.KIM & JONGHYUN COME THERE RUNNING.

Mr.Kang's eyes filled with tears after seeing his wife and daughters in such a miserable condition.

They have a lot of cuts in there body blood is coming out.

Jinyoung: Wait wait,we have both special guest.....WELCOME MY DEAR BESTFREIND KANG SOOJIN.

Mr.Kang: Ji-Ji-Jinyoung.....r-r u-u a....MA-MAFIA???!!?!?!!

Jinyoung smirked before saying.

Jinyoung: Took u long enough to understand. Yes!!! Iam the MAFIA KING "YOUNG MASTER".

Mr.kang's,Jonghyun's and Mrs.Kang's eyes widened in shock.