🌹🅓︎🅘︎🅢︎🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅡︎🅖︎🅔︎🌹

AUTHOR'S POV Ꙭ

Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ :- TZUYU???!!!???

He quickly ran towards the direction and bend in front of Tzuyu. He saw that Tzuyu and 2 other boys r tighed up and they r unconciouss.

Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ :- Officers!!!!! Please come here.....

Police officer quickly went towards him. And saw Tzuyu,Jackson and mark. They sparkeld water to wake them up.

After sometime They started to open their eyes.

Tᴢᴜʏᴜ :- TAE......????

Sora frowned at her words and she ask Taehyung.

Sᴏʀᴀ :- Taehyung,Do u know this girl??

She said while looking at Taehyung with a confusing gaze. Taehyung didn't say anything. He is just staring at Tzuyu while Anger boiling in his body.

The memories of 6 yrs ago flodded in his mind.

Sᴏʀᴀ :- TAEHYUNG,I ask you something..........

Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ :- YES. I know this B*cth.......

Tzuyu's eyes widened. She never excepted to meet Taehyung like this.

Tᴢᴜʏᴜ :- Tae..........please listen me.........
I missed you............Tae.........

She hold Taehyung's hand but taehyung remove her hand harsly before saying....

Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ :- Tell me Why r u here??? And who r this 2 boy????Why is MY Y/n here????

Tzuyu didn't said anything just stared at down.

Tᴢᴜʏᴜ :- Just Took that phone and see the record u will know everything.....

She said in a low voice while Jackson and Marks eyes widened.

Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ :- What u did Tzuyu???

Jackson wishpear to Tzuyu. Tzuyu didn't said anything just a tear rolled down her cheeks.

Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ :- Officers!!! Take that phone. But First we have to admit y/n...

Pᴏʟɪᴄᴇ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀ :- Don't worry Mr.Kim. We will handle this side. U all pls take care of Mrs.Kim.

Taehyung nodded and all quickly went outside with Taehyung. Only Jin stayed there.

~ AT XYZ HOSPITAL ~