#4 - promise (M.R)

house-slytherin
blood-pure
year-5th
warnings:TW// mention of blood
19/7/21

i was sat in the common room with the "slytherin 14" (minus mattheo) as we were pathetically named by potter and his cronies. the "slytherin 14" consisted of me (Y/N), draco malfoy, pansy parkinson, blaise zabini, tracey davis, daphne greengrass, lily moon, millicent bullstrode, theodore notts, adrian pucey, terrence higgs, mattheo riddle, vincent crabbe and gregory goyle. me and matheo had always been close, both having extremely messed up pasts in common, however i have started to develop quite a crush on the brunette, i mean his curly brown locks that he would let me rake my hands through and his deep brown eyes, he was gorgeous. but he's my bestfriend so i regularly shook those thought outs my mind.

while thinking of mattheo, coincidentally the same 5'9 sexy piece of as- i mean boy came stumbling into the common room covered in blood, catching the attention of all the boys who wanted every detail of what happened. sighing i stand up and push my way through the way too eager boys who were basically fan girling over matheos beaten face. he looked at me though his eyelashes regretting what he'd done, knowing i'd be upset, the disappointment already evident on my face; i sighed again, grabbed him arm, and dragged him into my dorm not before telling the boys to grow up and stop encouraging him. he followed behind me into the bathroom dragging his feet like some 3 year old sulking because he wasn't allowed his toys, i took a seat on the counter top and observed his face. he knew i hated it when he would get into fights, i hated when he got hurt and he knows that every fight he gets into he's closer and closer to getting expelled, i cant go through school without mattheo. hed start fights for no reason for instance the other week when he fought oliver wood for "looking at me in a suggestive manor", i've told him time and time again to stop  fighting and that he has enough scars all over his body and he doesn't need more, don't get me wrong he looks insanely hot with his battle scars littering mainly his chest but i don't want him to get hurt.

i grab my wash cloth and dampen it ready to clean up the blood "sorry" he muttered "what?" i snapped "i'm sorry Y/N, i keep disappointing you" he said "i just don't want you to get hurt that's all" i said dabbing at a particularly bad cut on his nose, he winced. "i'm fine" he lied "clearly not" i said very done with him. i pulled at his top to pull him closer to me to reach his forehead, he stood between my legs placing both hands on my thighs rubbing circles with his thumbs, i looked down at his bloodied hands "whyd you stop" he teased, smirking "shut up" i said trying to keep my composure. spotting the blood seeping into his shirt i sated "take your shirt off" "kinky" he said "behave" i replied trying to not blush. no matter how many times i see this boy shirtless his toned body never ceases to amaze and arouse me. the all too familiar scars and the fresh cuts making him 10x hotter, his abs which were glistening due to a thin layer of sweat were chiseled to perfection. his chest muscular and defined, his shoulders broad and covered in scars. i shuddered at the thought of me and him together, probably staring for way too long. i was pull from my day dream (probably for the best ngl) because matheo decided to reach around and place his hands on my arse "you're drooling, love" he murmured into my neck before placing a soft kiss below my ear lobe, i chuckled before starting to wipe away to the blood from his chest, not trying to defend myself, knowing he was right.

once i had done cleaning and healing his wounds while he was constantly teasing me by rubbing his hands up my legs, he helped me off the counter, keeping his hand on my lower back he said "thank you, you're an angel" he mumbled pecking my nose "mhmm yeah you should try being one sometime" i teased, blushing. his hands moved to my waist caressing the exposed skin with his some how soft fingers. "i don't know what id do without you" he admitted as i slid my hands up his bare chest to his muscular shoulders. "you'd have been dead two years ago" i told him, he chuckled "true" "promise me you'll stop fighting people" i said sighing "i promise, anything for you love" he said before grabbing the back of my neck and smashing my lips into his. taking me by surprise.

the kiss started hard and fast pace asif we've both wanted this for a long time and couldn't get enough of each other, his coarse lips against mine were like heaven, the feeling of having him so close to me made me feel complete, it was something i had longed for for years. the kiss slowed down as his tongue slipped into my mouth, it turned passionate, into an expression of our feelings, the kiss said everything we had been wanting to tell each other, but we're too scared to. he pulled my body against his as his hands slid down to my arse, my hands cupped his cheeks (face cheeks not arse cheeks, behave). after a while we stopped and we stood with our foreheads pressed together, panting. "Y/N" he spoke up first "Y/N i- you mean a lot to me, you mean the world to me and i don't know where i'd be if it wasn't for you, i'm so sorry i keep getting into fights i know how much it hurts you, i want us to be together Y/N i mean together together, i've liked you since 2nd year i've always wanted to make you mine, so will you?" "y-yes of course i will" i stated before reaching up and connecting our lips once again.