#29 - nervous (M.R)

house-slytherin
blood-pure blood
year-4th
warnings: swearing
notes: when i shift thats what my uniform is going to look like 😏
16/8/21

it was the start of my fourth year, and my bestfriend (daphne greengrass) and i were about to walk into the great hall. over the christmas holiday id changed alot, i had developed drastically in certain areas. my boobs got bigger, my hips wider, my ass bigger, my hair had grown, my skin had cleared up, i looked alot older and hotter ;). i decided to change my uniform, instead of the usual boring shirt and skirt i put on a tight black dress with my blouse and tie underneath, ankle socks and my doc martins. dumbledores going to kill me. on the train ride here daphne and i sat in our own comparted rather than sitting with our usual friendship group (draco malfoy, pansy parkinson, blaise zabini and mattheo riddle) purley because dpahne had alot to catch me up on.

we opened the doors to the great hall and began to strut down the middle of the gryffindor and slytherin tables, our heads held high. everyone was turning to look at us, a few boys whistled, fred and george weasley were making a big deal out of my uniform, panting and pretending to faint. all heads turned to look as us as we walked past, many staring at our poorly covered behinds. we were both smirking but the smirk was quickly wiped off my face when i felt a slap to my ass.i stopped dead in my tracks and turned to see the culprit, it was flint and he had a disgusting smirk plastered on my face. i marched back over to him and grabbed him by the hair on the back of his head "if you touch me again youll have to be pushed out of this hall in a wheelchair, understood?" i sneered, he nodded quickly as i pushed his head forwards, unfortunately it didnt hit the table.

daphne and i continued to walk to our friends, blaise and mattheo were both stood up glaring at flint. "clam down boys im a big girl i can handle him myself" i giggled as i stood next to mattheo yanking his arm making him sit down, his eyes didnt move from flint though, i could swear he was trying to burn holes in the back of his head. "it no use darling you cant set him on fire from all the way over here" i said, his eyes then moved to look at me, his look of rage melted into a look of lust, "mattheo stop undressing her with your eyes" draco said "hes been doing that since you walked in" blaise informed. "oh really?" i asked with a raised eyebrow, i looked down at mattheo who wasnt answering me, only staring at my body, i placed  my hand at the top of his back lightly grazing my fingers across the nape of his neck. he shuddered and moved slightly in his seat. i giggled and sat down next to him. i looked at blaise who rolled his eyes at the two of us. this game of teasing one another wasnt new so our friends were used to it, annoyed we werent together yet but they were used to it. dumbledore started his speech but i was too preoccupied in drawing circles on mattheos thigh, he pretend to not notice. i placed my chin in my hand and rested my elbow on the table, looking up at the boy through my eyelashes. mattheo turned to me, a smirk evident on both our lips just as he was about to speak the feast appeared on the table infront of us.

"i say Y/N youve got a nice pair of tits now" said adrian pucey with a mouth full of food, matheos eyes shot up and looked in his direction "yeah youre like mega fit" terrence higgs said as he nodded at my boobs, "you have had a massive glow up, everyone was staring at you when you walked in" pansy agreed.  adrian spoke again "that dress makes your arse look ver-" "enough" matheo interrupted slamming his fist on the table. i placed my hand on his bicep, "calm down theo theyre only joking" i said quietly so only he could hear. "theyre not, i could see them all when you came in, staring, them weasley boys were looking at your arse, i can hear them saying shit i think they forget i can fucking hear them, its that dress you look so-" he stopped him self and looked at me for a second before turning back to his food, i decided to tease him some more.

i ran my hand down his arm to his thigh, this time dangerously close to his crotch, he tensed up. i giggled as my fingertips traced the shape of a love heart of his inner thigh "do i make you nervous theo?" i purred in his ear. he leaned back slightly to look where my hand my was placed, probably wondering how he got himself into this situation. "show us your tits Y/N!!" a random slytherin yelled from the other side of the table. mattheo abruptly stood up from his table flipping his plate everywhere in the process and stomped his way out of the great hall. "ooo he likes you" daphne said nudging me, "shut up" i said smilling.