#10 - new coach (O.W)

house-ravenclaw
blood-doesn't matter
year-5th
warnings: tiny bit of swearing
notes: it's my birthday tommorow :))
21/7/21

oliver's pov:
it was a normal day for me, classes until 5 quidditch practice until 8, however when i was walking down to the pitch with my team i saw the entire ravenclaw team about to set off on their brooms. "whoaaaa what's going on, we've got the pitch booked today" i said running over to the group, "sorry wood the pitch is ours, we have a new captain you see and she wants to see how we play" a random ravenclaw told me. "new captain?!" i thought to myself "who on earth could be good enough to replac-" my thoughts were interrupted by a girl, not any girl, the new captain, it's as if she could read minds. "right what's going on?, sorry who are you?" "oliver wood, gry-" i started "gryffindor captain" she finished, "Y/N, Y/N Y/L" she said holding out her hand. "my god she's confident" i thought to myself.

Y/N pov:
i was told he was hot but jesus i didn't think he'd be this hot, his thick scottish accent made him even hotter. i tried my best to seem composed and confident but his broad shoulders and deep mysterious eyes that were peering into mine made it very hard. "wood, the pitch is ours you either sit out or practice with us, the choice is yours" i stated, "we'll practice with you if you don't mind" he said giving me a cheeky grin.

i hoped on to my broom at the same time as oliver and immediately shot up into the sky to get into my position, a chaser, leaving oliver stunned still on the floor staring up at my smirking face."this will be fun" i thought to myself. about 20 minutes into the game i had scored 3 times and nearly been hit by the bludger once, the gryffindor chaser had possession of the quaffle so i took this as my opportunity to deploy one of my best tactics to win a match, flirting.

oliver's pov:
she flew towards me a devilish glint in her eyes, with her confidence from earlier and her evil little smirks i was suprised she wasn't in slytherin. she was so elegant on her broom the way she flew around faster than anyone on the pitch, elegantly but faster. she was an incredible player she's somehow already scored 3 times maybe i was getting worse at quidditch or her beauty was distracting me, who knows. she flew right in front of me looking me up and down before reaching behind her and unclipping her hair allowing it fall and land perfectly on her shoulders i gazed at her in awe, it looked to silky and shiny. "so wood" she spoke in her voice that was equally as silky as her hair, "you're an incredible player, the way you handle that piece of wood between your legs is mesmerising, maybe you should give me some private coaching. so i can see what you can really do with it" she said in a seductive tone, as i stared into her y/e/c eyes that were shining with confidence the quaffle flew past me into the hoop. she gave me a wink before flying off to celebrate with her team. "CMONNN WOOD" i heard one of the weasleys shout.

Y/N's pov
i wasn't joking when i said that to wood, i wouldn't mind some private coaching from him. his hands looked so veiny clenched around his broom i could only imagine if that was my neck. i gave wood suggestive looks and whispered stuff in his ear everyone once in while during the rest of the match, eventually the snitch was caught and we'd won 170-40. "great game wood you play very well" "clearly not as good as you darling" he said, his scottish acent even thicker presumably because he was angry, i walked past him slightly as if i was walking away however i turned and whispered "i've seen you perform on the pitch now i need to see how you perform in the bedroom" i gave him a soft peck below his ear lobe and then strode off towards the changing rooms.

oliver's pov:
she knew what she was doing, i was hard and she did it on purpose. i cant resist her though, no matter how many times i tell myself she's flirting with me to the win the match coming up next week i was still so drawn to her. i quickly made my way into the changing rooms to have a cold shower, i took of my clothes and left them on a bench next to the cubicle, i jumped in the shower allowing the water to cover my body i couldn't help my mind keep wandering to Y/N, her hair, her lips, her eyes, her body. i was abruptly torn from my thoughts at the sound of someone outside my cubicle.

Y/N pov
"not now weasley don't be a dick" he said i mearly chuckled as i grabbed his clothes and towel and made my way to the door, before leaving however i decided i wasn't done teasing so i lent against the door frame "ohhhh oliverrrrr" i sang. i heard the water go off and saw a soaked oliver poke his heard around the shower curtain. he saw me standing there, his clothes and towel in hand and an evil smirk on my face. "you little bitch" he said trying not to smile, "give me my clothes back love" i got butterfly's just from the use of that nickname "come get them....olly" i teased, i heard one of the weasleys call it him during the match. "fine" is all he said before stepping out the shower my eyes dropped immediately to his dick, "wow" i said mouth agape eyes wide. i scanned over his body multiple times taking in all his muscles and...inches, i bit my lip as my mind starting thinking of many scenarios including me and wood, i could see him getting hard just from the look in my eyes. i finally met his eyes remembering where i was before smirking yet again and running. leaving him wet, aroused and without clothes.