#19 - potions (M.R) •

house-slytherin
blood-half
year-5th
warnings: swearing || some teasing
notes: follow my twt @/iHuggydraco
1/8/21

i was sat in potions class bored out of my mind, making up fake scenarios in my head about the hot brunette that was sat across the room from me, mattheo riddle. lets just say the scenarios were unholy just as matheo was about to make me finish i was interrupted "miss Y/L/N" snape said dully "care to enlighten the class on what you were fantasising about" he said putting emphasis on 'fantasising'. i swear the greasy haired fucker could read minds, "im alright sir" i said sarcastically. "youre going to be partnered up with mr riddle for this project, im sure youll enjoy that very much" he said smugly. he can definatly read minds. rolling my eyes i stood up, grabbed my bag and straightened out my skirt that was slightly higher than usual which was causing snape to stare at my exposed thighs. i walked past him towards mattheo who was sat at his desk smirking looking me up and down.

"naughty girl fantasising about me during class" matheo said in his husky voice, "dont act like you dont think about fucking me right here on this desk" i whispered into his ear putting my hand on his thigh. "you know id love that darling" he said becoming slightly aroused, "miss Y/L/N, mr riddle please continue your shenanigans in your own time but as for now you have a class to listen to, mr riddle especially i recommend you listen well and you listen good" i snorted at snapes comment once hed walked away, "i wouldnt be laughing if i was you my love" he said grabbing my tie and whispering, our lips extremely close together "mhm yeah what are you gonna do baby?" i whispered seductively "MISTER RIDDLE, MISS Y/L/N STOP THAT THIS INSTANCE" we both giggled as he slowly let go of my tie.

it was normal behaviour for me and mattheo to act like that, no one was suprised. most people knew about our friends with benefits situation due to pansy loud mouth parkinson accidentally letting it slip to blaise equally as loud mouth zabini, god that man loved to gossip. we'd flirt, tease and occasionally hookup people had got used to it by now, however people hadn't got used to mattheo and i practically fucking at his desk at the back of the class.

i was stood at the desk stirring the cauldron when mattheo put his hands on my hips and pressed his front to my behind, before i could say anything he reached over and pretending he was trying to retrieve something from the middle of the table all along. i knew his little tricks and i wasn't having it today. i accidentally dropped my potions book, as i slowly bent down to pick it up my red underwear became visible due to my rolled up skirt. mattheo shuddered, his eyes locked on to me, i stood up as he walked forward slightly and started caressing my arse under my skirt. both his hands roamed my thighs and hips. he pulled at the thin string of my thong making it slap against my skin "very naughty, who did you wear these for?" he whisper in my ear while again pressing his front to my behind. "i was hoping i'd get lucky and fuck draco malfoy at dinner" i teased pretending to work on my potion. "you stay away from him, i don't want him using what's mine" he growled. "5 minutes left" snape said, mattheo backed off probably to set fire to something.

we were both sat back in our seats listening to snape, i felt a hand on my thighs, i ignored it. his fingers rubbed circles down to my knee and up, close to the top of my thigh. "not now riddle i'm saving myself for malfoy" i teased again knowing exactly what's coming. "listen to me you're my slut not his, if i catch you with him i'll let everyone know what a dirty girl you are, understood?" he snarled "yes daddy" i said as i reached over and started to palm him through his trousers, he groaned. his finger tips moved up and down my thigh a few more times caressing my skin gently before finally touching me where i needed him. my hips bucked up pleading for more contact, he chuckled "so needy" his finger slipped under my underwear and he rubbed circles on my clit "and so wet already". i'm whimpered softly making sure no one could hear, still rubbing him. he was going painfully slow and was loving every second of this torture, my head fell back slightly in pleasure and frustration. i couldn't take it anymore. "i need you mattheo" i breathed out "i need you now, please" i continued "wait five minutes and follow me" he said, he got up and swiftly left the room. "where is mr riddle going?" snape said, "he felt sick sir he said he's sorry" i replied rubbing my thighs together trying to ease the tension "very well" snape said as he continued his lecture. a couple minutes later i raised my hand "can i go to restroom sir?" snape looked at me for a moment before saying "if you must miss Y/L/N", i left the class room to go and join mattheo who was waiting for me in the hall way.

part two is "#25 - slut (M.R)" you're welcome horny mfs ;)