ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Hinata-chan: Do you want to come over, and study at my apartment, tonight?

You stare down at the message sent to you by your friend and smile.

You: Yeah, sure, when?

Hinata-chan: Why not come over now?

You: Ok, I will be on my way.

With that you throw your flip phone on the bed before going over to your closet, to pick out the outfit, you are going to wear.

When you finish dressing up, you receive a call, but this time from your boyfriend, Mikey.

"Hi, Mikey-senpai"

You cringe at yourself for calling him 'senpai' but he was the one who requested from you to do such a thing.

"I was wondering if you were free tonight?" you bite your bottom lip in nervousness.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to my friend's house to study with her"

The line suddenly goes silent, the only thing that could be heard is the blond's breathing.

"Are you still there, Senpai?"

"Yes, no need to worry, maybe we could hang out another time, Bunny"

Mikey loves to call you by that nickname because it reminds him of your nature which matches that of a rabbit.

Scared and cute.

"I love you"

You are surprised to hear him say those words, honestly, it is the first time for you to hear him say those words.

"Are you not going to say it back?" The Toman gang leader inquires.

"Yes...of course...I love you too, senpai"

"I don't believe you, bunny" you gulp.

"Huh?" Mikey chuckles.

"Just joking, see you later, Bunny"

The moment the call ends, you let out a sigh of relief.

But suddenly you get a chilling feeling traveling up and down your spine.

You feel like someone is watching you for some reason.

Little do you know that Keisuke Baji is standing near your house, and watch you from afar from your open bedroom window.

"So, you are Mikey's little pretty girlfriend, how interesting.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Takemichi-kun has been acting a bit strange for the past few days, I don't know what is up with him"

Hinata expresses her concern which made you smile.

"Maybe it is the fact that he is no longer afraid" the brown-haired girl nods her head quickly.

"Yes, and he even became more affectionate" you grab her hands into yours.

"That's good news, right?" she shrugs and blushes.

"I suppose so...but why do I have a feeling like he is cheating on me with that girl called Emma"

Emma Sano, for some reason, didn't like you, or maybe it was the fact that her crush is paying more attention to you than her.

But, when you expressed not interest in Draken, she started being your friend.

"Oh come on, Hina-chan, we both know that Takemichi would never cheat on you"

While chatting, Hinata's younger brother, Naoto, enters the room.

The boy blushes when he sees you, but covers it up.

"Hinata, Oka-chan wants to speak with you"

"Ok, I will be back in a minute, (Y/n)"

Once Hinata leaves, Naoto turns to you with redness still tainting his cheeks.

"Hey, Naoto, are you alright?" you ask in a worried tone at the boy's embarrassed state.

"I just want you to know something important, (Y/n)-chan"

The dark-haired boy grabs one of your hands gently.

However, before he can say anything, your world turns dark.

        ☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎         

You stare at the familiar man in front of you with shock and disbelief.

"Why are you staring like that, darling?"

The man in front of you looks like the older version of the boy you met a few days ago.

Tetta Kisaki.

"What am I doing here?"

Tetta chuckles slightly at you, wrapping around you.

"I didn't think taking care of our son would exhaust you so much"

Wait...YOU HAVE A SON WITH KISAKI?!

A/n: It seems like Takemichi isn't the only one with the ability to time travel😏