ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

"If you try to touch my friends, I'm going to gut you" you sneer.

"(Y/n)" Hinata mumbles, shocked about your behavior.

You used to be shy and meek, now you are brave and strong.

Little do your friends know that you are like that to protect your future self.

You are going to train just to make sure that you don't run into Kisaki's arms for help.

"Hahahaha, so Mikey has picked a strong girl for himself, how interesting"

Suddenly, the tenth black dragon leader Taiju Shiba aka Hakkai and Yuzuha's older brother, Taiju Shiba charges at you.

However, instead of you taking the hit, Takemichi takes the hits for you.

"Takemitchy!" Hinata exclaims while Taiju pulls your best friend up, ready to hit him once again.

You were about to take an action and stab Taiju in his leg, yet Hakkai cut in.

"Stop. Please!" He pleads, glaring at his older brother.

"Hakkaaai" the gang leader drags his younger brother's name out.

"When you ask someone a favor, you gotta give something in return" you clutch into your switch knives tightly.

"Let go of Takemichi!" You scream, threatening to stab the older boy.

However, Hakkai grabs your shoulder to stop you.

"Offer me something of equal worth"

Taiju's eyes land on you and he smirks, causing you to frown.

"I will quit Toman" your eyes widen in shock at Hakkai's words.

"I will join the black dragons so I can support you, in exchange, let Takemitchy go"

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Mikey?"

"Yes, Bunny?"

"Let us break up"

Your boyfriend asked you to go out on a date with him, and here you two are at a cafe.

"You look nice today, have you had your hair done" you frown at the blond's words.

"Mikey, I want to break up" you repeat.

You don't want to break up with Mikey, because you two have a future together.

Yet you feel like this is the right thing to do.

If Mikey already has cameras installed in your house, you can imagine where this is going.

"You haven't ordered yet-" you cut him off.

"It is better for me and you to break up, Manjiro!" You exclaim using his real name.

His once cheerful expression drops and is placed with an emotionless one.

"(Y/n)...drop the subject" Mikey orders with a serious tone.

This made you resort to plan B, and you feel embarrassed about it.

You stand up from your chair all of a sudden.

"I think we should take a break from our relationship, I need to sort things out"

The Toman gang leader stares at you for a moment.

"One week" your eyes grow big at his answer.

"One week?"

"I will give you exactly one week to have space to yourself, but I'm sure you will return to me"

"Will this include you not spying on me with cameras within my home"

"No"

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

The next day, you walk to school alone, happy that you have the privacy you have always wished for.

However, your happiness doesn't last as a van stops near you, and you feel yourself get grabbed by the waist.

Someone throws you into the van and closes the door.

Your notice that it is someone familiar.

Hajime is the one who is grabbing into you while Seishu is the one driving the van.

"Taiju will be happy with his new toy"