ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

"I'm sorry, but I have to return back, remember Hinata was killed because of Kisaki" Naoto shakes his head at you.

"There is no need, Takemichi will handle everything."

You bite your bottom lip, trying to think of a way to get out of this without hurting Naoto's feelings.

I mean he is handsome and everything, only a year younger than you, but he is still Hinata's younger brother.

Your best friend's younger brother to be more precise.

"Listen Naoto, I need to go back, I can't get kidnapped by Tetta"

Naoto frowns deeply, before letting out a light sigh.

"Alright then" he outstretches his hands towards you.

Your baby son stares at the two of you, before cooing slowly and sucking on his toy.

Honestly, this baby doesn't look like Tetta at all, he didn't inherit anything from him.

Sora could pass for being Mikey's son instead.

Those brown eyes clearly match Mikey's brown ones.

You smile at your son for a moment, feeling hesitant for a second.

It is not like you are leaving him, it is your past self who will leave him.

"You know you, you can still change your mind-"

You cut Naoto off by placing your hands into his.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

You want to the location where the Valhalla and Toman gangs should be fighting, just to check if the fight has ended or not.

And you are terrified to find Mikey in such a state, bloodied on and on his feet.

"MIKEY!" You scream out his name in fear and hope that he will answer you.

Yet you get no response from him, you only attract the attention of the two gangs towards you.

"(Y/n) get out of here!" Takemichi shouts out, worried about you.

You don't understand why Takemichi is hugging Baji so tightly, but there must be a reason.

"Let go of me Takemichi" Baji orders in an angry tone yet your friend doesn't listen.

You look up again, to see Tetta Kisaki standing there without his glasses, ready for a fight.

'Is Takemichi trying to prevent Baji from fighting Kisaki?'

You also notice Chifuyu's tears, which broke your heart.

Not fully understanding what is going on, but you understand one thing, and it is the fact that Tetta might do something bad to Baji which will affect the future.

That's why Takemichi is trying to hold Baji back.

A gasp escapes your lips when Baji hits Takemichi in the back of his neck, yet he doesn't let go of Baji, only tightening his grasp on him.

Your eyes fall on a metal empty can, and without thinking you pick it up slowly, and throw it at Baji...

...hitting him directly in the side of his head.

And your plan worked like magic, now the dark-haired boy's attention is all on you.

"You shouldn't have come here, (Y/n)" he smirks, his light brown eyes glaring at you

"Stop this madness, Baji!" you exclaim confidently.

'(Y/n)' Chifuyu mumbles while Takemichi is terrified.

"Now you have it coming your way"

Before Baji could move an inch towards you, he gets stabbed.

Kazutora stabbed him in his lower back.

"Die, Baji"