ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"I'm going to fight the Valhalla gang after tomorrow, to also have Baji return back to Toman"

After Mikey explains to you his past, and how Kazutora is the reason why his older brother, Shinichiro was killed.

Knowing that Baji is also your neighbor sends shivers down your spine.

But the fact that your boyfriend has cameras installed in your home is more terrifying.

"Listen, I'm sorry to hear what happened to your brother, but that doesn't give you the right to spy on me," you say nervously.

Mikey smirks and stands up from your couch with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm doing it for your protection, (Y/n)" you also stand up from the couch and cross your arms over your chest.

"Well, it is making me uncomfortable, and I will remove them" He chuckles and leans his head towards you.

"I will make a bet with you, if you find at least one camera of the nine hidden ones, then we can break up"

Your eyes widen in shock at his words, not believing that Mikey is actually saying that.

"And if I lose the best?"

"Then you will become my wife when we grow up" his reply causes your face to heat up.

"The deadline is tomorrow, good luck with your searching, bunny"

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

You haven't slept all night, trying to search for the hidden cameras yet you found none.

It is either Mikey is really good at hiding stuff or you are the one who is bad at finding stuff.

"You seem down, (Y/n)" Takemichi points out while you two walk to school.

"It is nothing...why didn't you tell me you were able to travel in time Take-kun, I thought we were friends"

You and Takemichi have been childhood friends ever since you could remember, his parents and your parents are friends.

You told each other about everything, actually his the one who introduced you to Hinata who later on becomes your friend.

"How do you know?" you raise an eyebrow at the question.

"I can also time travel and I have met older Naoto"

Takemichi stops in his tracks and also grabs your arms.

"Really?! Then who kidnapped you? I need to know, I need to save you"

You are shocked by your best friend's determination, and anger yet answer his question

"I believe it is Tetta Kisaki, I also have a son with him"

"That bastard is always behind everything, I promise you that I'm going to save you and Hinata" you smile at Takemichi.

"I'm going to kill Kisaki"

You didn't think he meant it literally, but the dyed blond boy's eyes said everything you have to know.