ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"I don't understand why are you doing this? Isn't it enough that you kidnapped me!"

Tetta frowns at your words, before moving the gun down, as if in disbelief in what you just said.

"Kidnapped you? You are the one who came to me, I didn't kidnap you" he sneers.

You are the one who came to Kisaki? What type of insane joke is this?!

"Just let me leave with my son, I don't want to be with you," you say, backing away from him.

The blond stares at you, with a hurt glint in his eyes.

First Hinata, now you, no one he loves ever loves him back.

It is always Takemichi or Mikey, but never him.

"Why do you hate me so much, (Y/n)? You told me that you loved me, what is it with the change of heart?"

You narrow your eyes at him angrily while clutching your fists.

"You ordered to kill Hinata, and not only that but you also the reason why Baji is dead"

Kisaka takes a few steps towards you but stops, and smirks when he sees your scared expression.

You don't understand why Tetta isn't surprised by your words.

"Indeed I did, it seems like you are still in contact with  Takemichi after everything"

Tetta places his hands on your face, leaning towards your face.

"Do you know who I ordered to kill Hinata?" you gulp.

"Who?"

The name that skips his mouth shocks you to the core.

"Your dear friend, Takemichi"

"No, that's impossible!"

How can Takemichi, the same person who wants to save Hinata is the same person who is going to carry out the order of killing her?

Takemichi must have done something in the past to change the future.

"Why do you act so surprised?"

Without thinking twice, you punch Tetta as hard as you can in his face, before running away.

'Sorry Sora, but I have to fix the past, so you can have a better future

︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

The moment you reach the streets, you take a taxi to go to Naoto's place.

And while at it, you were about to call Naoto, until Takemichi calls you.

You look hesitantly down at the screen, confused at what a face call is.

(Remember you are from the past not from the future, and back then there were no face calls)

You answer, and you get shocked when you see your best friend's face appearing on the screen.

"Did you miss me?"

The dark-haired boy looks different, he is now older with his hair gelled back, and he looks more confident than ever.

"Takemichi..." you mumble

"Don't tell me you forget about our meeting tonight at my apartment like you promised" he says with a smirk.

"Or is Kisaki still on your back? Don't worry he won't find about us-"

You don't allow him to continue, as you quickly end the face time call.

So, future you have an affair with Takemichi?

Hopefully, Naoto has an explanation for this.

'Honestly, what was my future self-thinking?! Having an affair with Takemichi?'

A/n: yes, I will continue the story based off on the manga.