ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

"What do you mean you didn't receive my gift, I literally gave it to your brother so he can give it to you" you exclaim.

Emma frowns in concern at your words as she walks between you and Hinata, Naoto also came along and is walking by your side with a blushing face.

"Maybe he forgot" Hinata suggests, trying to calm the situation.

"Don't worry about it (Y/n) I will speak to Mikey about it when I return home" Emma assures.

Suddenly you stop and frown when you see Tetta Kisaki with his friends in the cafe you entered with the girls.

"I will go to the bathroom real quick, guys"

Naoto watches as you rush away with a pout on his face.

Emma is the first to notice his blush and smirks.

"It seems like your younger brother like (Y/n), Hinata" Emma teases, causing Hinata to sigh.

"I know, he even has a picture of her in his wallet" Hinata exposes her brother without remorse.

"Hey, I just keep it for good luck!"

While Naoto defends himself, they don't notice how a familiar blond follows you.

Yes, Kisaki has noticed you the moment you entered the cafe.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Oh god, what is a creep like him doing here?" you mumble to yourself, as you sit in the bedroom stall, playing with your fingers.

'Maybe if I stay in here for ten more minutes, he will leave'

You don't understand your abnormal fear towards Tetta, even though he kidnapped you.

Yet, you were never a coward when it comes to facing your fears.

Feeling hot, you get out of the stall and go to wash your face with some cold water.

But freeze, when you see the person you have been trying to avoid in the first place.

"Tetta...what are you doing in the women's restroom?" You ask, trying to act brave.

If that wasn't enough, you and he are the only ones in the restroom right now.

"I wonder why you are ignoring me" he asks, leaning towards you.

"Ignoring you? I just arrived here" you lie.

You gasp when he grabs you by both of your arms.

"I don't like liars, (Y/n)"

'Honestly, what is it with men wanting to harass me in the restroom?!'

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Guys, she is taking so long in there, maybe we should check on her" Emma points out that you haven't come back yet.

"I will go check on her-" Naoto is quick to cut his sister off.

"No need,  I will go check on her myself"

Before Hinata could object, the boy is up and out of his, walking away quickly.

"It seems like Mikey has a rival, Hina-chan" the light brown-haired girl smiles and winks.

"Well, we both gotta admit that (Y/n)-chan is the prettiest and sweetest girl ever"

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Hey, let go of (Y/n)!"

Your eyes widen when you see Naoto enter the bathroom.

Tetta lets go of you and turn towards the black-haired boy.

"Naoto, there's no need to interfere." You exclaim, worried for the said boy's safety.

Naoto walks forward to stand in front of you protectively.

"She already has a boyfriend!" Kisaki smirks.

"I'm pretty sure you wished that you were in his place" Naoto frowns.

"Just stay away from her"

Before you could do anything, Naoto grabs into your right hand.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

You stare up in shock at the same blond you have been speaking with.

"So, not only have you cheated on me with Manjiro, but you also are whoring yourself out to other men, huh?"

Your heart almost stops, when you realize that he has his gun pointed at you.