ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

You stare at Baji as he smirks back at you.

Never in your life have you imagined that you would get hurt because you are Mikey's girlfriend even though he is a gang's leader.

"I'm no one's bitch, and please let go of me, or I will-" Kazutora cuts you off.

"You will do what?"

His question caught you off guard and made you stop struggling.

Kazutora is right, what are you going to do? You don't know any fighting skills.

However...

Your legs raise up in the air, before hitting Baji straight in the abdomen, strong enough to move him away from you.

...you can put the fighting tricks you saw on shows to use.

It seems to be working so far, as Baji hasn't excepted the blow you gave him.

"Ah, it seems like Mikey has chosen a tough" suddenly Baji grabs you by the neck tightly.

"But not tough enough to deal with us"

Your eyes tear up at the lack of air reaching your lungs.

"Maybe we should ruin her for Mikey, what do you think?" Baji smirks at his friend's suggestion.

"We should"

The long-haired boy's words weren't comforting at all, they made your skin crawl with fear.

And the way Kazutora was breathing down your neck, is terrifying.

Suddenly, your doorbell rings, but before you could scream for help, Baji places his hand on your mouth.

"If you open your mouth about this to anyone, we are going to kill you" Baji threatens.

Kazutora chuckles when he sees you start shaking.

"Let me tell you something, it won't be the first time for me to kill someone, (Y/n)"

With that, Kazutora and Baji leave your house through your window.

You take deep breaths before calming down and walking towards the front door.

When you open the door, you are shocked to see Mikey.

Seeing him now standing on your doorsteps is surprising due to you last saw him a few hours ago.

So, why is he here?

"Mikey, come in" you invite him with a smile trying to hide your nervousness.

"Nice home"

"Thank you"

You follow him to the living room, taking a seat beside him on the couch.

This is the first time in your life to have a boy at your home while your parents are gone.

Well, that if you count out Baji and Kazutora.

"Are you ok?" His sudden question startled you.

"Yes, why are you asking?" you reply smoothly.

"Because your hands are shaking and your tone is wavering" you sigh.

"There's nothing wrong"

Manjiro smiles at you slightly.

"Strange, because the cameras I installed in your house says otherwise"

Your heart almost stops at the fact that you were being watched the whole time.

"You know, it is funny how you haven't noticed that we have been neighbors for years, bunny"