ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

The whole Toman gang is off fighting the Valhalla gang somewhere, while you are sitting on a bench in the park enjoying yourself.

Who are you kidding?

You are worried about Takemitchy, Hinata doesn't even know that her boyfriend is fighting right now.

For some reason, you are worried about Mikey, you don't know why, but you believe it is because he is your boyfriend.

Even though his behavior is creepy, and the fact that he put cameras in your house is enough to make you hate him.

However, your kind heart is what is causing you all this worry, as much as Mikey is a stalker, he is nice to you.

He has never treated you in a bad way, the blond boy actually is very kind to you.

"(Y/N)!" you snap out of your thoughts when you hear the familiar voice of Hinata's younger brother.

"Oh hi, Naoto" you greet the dark-haired boy, as he sits beside you on the bench.

"Have you thought about my confession?"

'Wow, straight to the point'

You really didn't give Naoto's confession much thought as you traveled to the future, and clearly were not yourself when he confessed.

Adjusting your sitting position on the bench, you face Naoto, making sure to keep your hands away from his.

"Listen, Naoto, I already have a boyfriend"

You wanted to add that you thought of him as a brother, but you don't really want to brother zone him.

After all, his future self is really a handsome man.

"I love you more than him," the younger boy says with determined eyes.

Before you could say anything, Naoto suddenly grabs your hands, which made you widen.

"Why can't you-"

Your world turns dark before you could hear the rest.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"(Y/n)?"

Older Naoto is shocked to see you walk towards him quickly with your baby in the stroller.

"Your younger self brought me here, I need to return back"

You stretch out your hand, waiting for him to shake it, but he doesn't do that.

"How about we talk first?" Naoto says, taking the stroll from you, and inviting you inside of his home.

Frowning, you follow him inside slowly.

Kisaki doesn't seem to have a problem with you going out as long as you take his permission.

Strangely, he doesn't treat you like a hostage, acting as if he didn't kidnap you in the first place.

However, you still wish to return back to the past.

Honestly, Tetta is just a very psychotic person.

You honestly want a truck to hit him, so your misery could end.

"What do you wish to speak to me about?"

"How about you forget about returning back to the past, and stay here with me?"

You are shocked at Naoto's suggestion.

"You do realize that I need to prevent myself from getting kidnapped" the detective smirks.

"No need to worry, I left Takemichi this task" he leans his face closer to yours.

"Leave Tetta, you and Sora are going to have a better life with me"

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"I'm outside the house right now," Shuji says, with the phone on his right ear.

"Whose house?" Tetta asks.

"The house of Hinata's younger brother, Naoto"

There is silence on the other side of the phone for a minute before Tetta speaks up again.

"So, she is still a whore, first Mikey now this bastard"