A/N

What's up my little piglets :)

Hoenestly I don't know why y'all are reading this book. It sucks major ass and I wrote this in like middle school ooof. Which was like 2014 that long...Like I wrote this because back in the good ol days of wattled you can read offline or write. There was a power outage from a thunderstorm and I was bored. Thus this book was created. 

I'm actually editing this book little by little so there will be changes like the plot etc but not that major (Update 2021 on Dec 30. I have lied to myself I was editing then I stopped LMFAO. I swear I'll finish eventually. In fact I will even revise the whole story like I said it sucks major toes.)

Update it's now 2022 exactly Feb 2 and I'm actually editing. The chapters with numbers is the ones I just edited. I suggest when you reach the chapter that have like chapter names to stop cause it might be confusing since I changed a lot of things :)

Please don't copy this story, or I'll run you over with a truck.(I'm JK I'm not that violent.)

If you see this squiggly line
                    👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It means the chapter is done

No advertising on my story please it's rude.

There are so many cringe worthy moments that I have to fix. (2022 update. I do be lying to myself homies :P )

Social medias

What are those? I do have them I just like to remain unidentifiable as possible.

But other than that enjoy reading my piglets!

-Ur floor