21

Cassie's POV-

I stared up at the bright sun that was making me want to kill myself because on how hot it is. I groaned out and cracked my knuckle. My attention went in front of me seeing the line of people standing there stiffly. Besides me was a trainee on the floor almost knocked out.

"So who's next?" I asked. None of them bothered to raise their hands and I let out a big laugh.

"Ok you guys can spar each other, and someone take him to the infirmary." I pointed at the boy laying on the ground. They all nodded their heads and got with their partners.

I took a seat on a log and watched them spar with each other. Right now I was teaching the youths who want to become a pack warrior in the future. This is group 3 which consist of 20 students and I'm their captain. They're basically my children, the age range is 13-16. Very young, the 13 year olds had to get special permission to even get into training since they're practically babies.

"Cassie!" Arms wrapped around my neck and other small ones wrapped around my arm. I glanced at the little gremlins and sighed out.

"David and the two mice are here." I said.

"Hey we're not mice!" Quincy cried out.

"Yeah what he said!" Ariel agreed.

"Oh my bad, the three musketeers." I laughed out.

David has been adjusting very well here, and even made new friends. These three are little troublemakers I tell you. Causing mischief everywhere they go,and not only that they call me their leader. Me. Their leader of the mice's.

Who do they take me for?!

"Aren't you suppose to be in the daycare?" I questioned them. They all started to glance towards each other and I quirked up an eyebrow.

"You three, ran away from the daycare?" I asked them and stood up. They were hanging off of me very tightly.

"Listen to what we have to say!" David try to negotiate.

"Aht aht, let's go. Zander watch the youngsters while I take care of the three amigos." I ordered. Zander nodded his head and I began to drag the three children towards where the little festivities for children should be at.

They tried to negotiate with me again but I ignored them. Ever since I started training the young pack warriors they've been trying to get in on it too. Which I do not think they should just yet. They're only 7 years old, I want them to enjoy being a kid before fighting off other werewolves.

I arrived at the daycare where kids come to while the parents do their pack duties. I've been here plenty of times these days for my luna training. I've been accustomed to little devils trying to wrestle and to which I had to let them win.

"Cassies here!" Nathan yelled. Little eyes landed on me and before you know it I was swarmed around little kids. They for some reason took a great liking to the very first day I introduced myself. I do not know why, well I do know why exactly.

"My little pups!" Nyx appeared right on time with open arms. Some children stuck with me while others went to Nyx.

Ever since I became her portal, yes I said it portal not host even if I am, children automatically started to like me. It was her influence, since we became one and she's pretty much the mother of werewolves children warmed up to me. It was definitely an overwhelming experience to say the least.

Also ever since her existence became more frequent here on earth, I've been considered a main priority for safety reasons. Other packs heard about Nyx and me, so let's just say I've been getting a lot of threats or other leaders trying to use me. There was one instance where someone try to kidnap me, it ended badly since Nyx came out and nearly kill the man.