14

Edited????

-Cassie's POV-

"W-What?" One of the pack members stuttered out.

"I said why would you help someone who betray your pack? She's aiding the enemy." I pointed at Veronica. Her face became pale and I saw he grit her teeth. Veronica made a dumb move, she decided to try to attack me again. Elliot reacted first and threw her to the ground.

"Stay down." He ordered. Veronica submitted immediately. I looked between the two girls and noticed towards Elliot.

"Take them to the pack cells, tie them up." Elliot commanded. The pack members restrained the two of them and started to led them away. I wasn't pleased at all, I wanted to torture them close to death. I'll just wait for now, I can control blood thirst.

"What happened?" Elliot grabbed my hand and I ran my hand through my hair.

"My mom and Rose got kidnapped by whoever they're affiliated with." I whispered lowly to him. I heard something drop and we both looked behind to see Toby with a shocked face. Jay was right besides him, he scooted away from him a bit out of fear.

"Kidnapped? Someone kidnapped mom and Rose?" Toby eye started to glow red, his wolf was taking over. He walked towards me with a deadly look. Elliot blocked him from approaching me with a warning look.

"Yes, they got taken. It's all my fault, if I stayed in the house this wouldn't have happened. I should've gotten taken instead." I explained frustrated. Elliot snapped his head when I mentioned that I should've gotten taken.

"Don't say that...ever." Elliot spoke.

"I'm just saying, you would've done it too if they threatened me." I grumbled.

My dad ran out the pack house with a questioning look. I clenched my fist, I don't know how I'm going to even break it to him. He deeply cares about my moms safety and he will go to war if someone harms her. I bit my lip and hid behind Elliot trying to figure out ways to say it without him going batshit crazy. However there's no way for that to even happen in the first place.

"What happened?" My dad asked. I stepped away from Elliot and walked up towards him. I grabbed his hand and didn't dare to try to even look in his eyes.

"M-Mom...got kidnapped." I spoke slowly. My dad eye twitched and his his mouth opened and closed. He nodded his hesitantly, I let go his hand and I too took a step back.

"I see, it...happens." My dad said with a small smile and he walked up to me. His hand landed on top of my head ruffling it before walking past me.

"He's taking it well." Elliot whispered. No that's the problem he's taking it too well.

"Stop him!" I yelled out.

In that moment my dad aura turned deadly and he started to laugh madly. I let Addie come to the surface a bit to help me suppress my dad. Jay and Toby let their wolves take over, they stood in front of him blocking him. Which didn't work at all, since he moved them out the way with ease. I clicked my tongue, I guess I have to do that. Elliot was going to help but I stopped him.

"I'll handle it. And dad let's calm down ok?!" I said as I stood in front of him. My dad growled at me, trying to make me submit. Well more like his wolf did, my dad would never growl at me.

As my dad stepped up, I put my hand behind my back. I let my hand charge up with some electricity. My dad's wolf was showing no signs of stopping at all, he was going to make sure he'll get his mate back. I punched him in the stomach shocking him, and he grabbed onto my arm. Which was a bad move since I increased the voltage in my arm. His body went tense and he fell down to his knees. I can see his eyes wavering going back to normal.