3

EDITED???

CASSIE POV

My eyes opened and I was staring up at the ceiling. This feeling? What is it? A slow painful burning feeling spread throughout my body. I clenched my sheets in pain.  I tried getting up but I  ended up rolling out of my bed causing a loud thud. I couldn't breathe at all, what the hell is happening to me?! I swear to god if it's Elliots doing the devils tango I'm killing him for sure. My bedroom door flew open and my mom ran in. 

"Cassie what's wrong?!" My mom kneel down in from of me and held my face, 

"M-My body hurts, I can't breathe."I tried getting up but if I move one inch pain just spread everywhere. Not only that but I was getting irritated very irritated. I think I might just punch a wall. My dad ran into the room frantically too. 

"I'm going mad mom, I need to transfer my anger somewhere!" I snapped. My mom tried holding me back but I think I was going rabid. My dad disappeared for a moment into my bathroom then ran towards me. 

"Bare with it Cassie ok!" He picked me up and took me to the bathroom. The tub was filed with water and he literally just dunk me in it. I started to thrash around trying to get out of the bath. I unconsciously took my claws out and to scratch him. 

''Dad I swear if you don't let me get out of this cold water I'm going to kill you!" I yelled.  I didn't really mean that I was going to kill my dad it just came out my mouth. My dad held me down in the bath tub. 

"Calm down!" My dad yelled in his alpha tone. 

"You're telling me to calm down?! I'm in pain!" I snapped. I was growling and biting my dad's arm. No sooner Toby came into the bathroom to help hold me down. Jay was standing in the bathrooms door way concerned. 

I built up electricity in my arm and held onto their arms. They seem like they weren't bothered by it at all. I looked in their eyes and notice they let their wolves take over. Despite me moving caused more pain I couldn't just stay still.

Just like that for a good 15 minutes were fighting in a tub.Eventually the pain did go away. I was just staring up at the ceiling just listening to myself breathe. That pain was horrible, now I really hate being a werwolf. This fucking sucks major ass. I sat up in the tub and peeked down to see the state of my dad and Toby. They were laying on the floor with their eyes close as if they were dead. I can see the injuries I caused them and I felt extremely guilty. 

"I'm sorry that wasn't me." I apologized. 

"Yeah we know." My dad sighed out tiredly, all Toby could do was nod his head. Wow what a way to end a good day. I beat Veronica up to a pulp but ended up like this. 

I got up from the tub and headed towards my room.n I was leaving little droplets everywhere. I couldn't care less because I was exhausted. That really took all of my energy that I had.  I grabbed my computer chair and sat on it.I leaned back into the chair and touched my stomach. It was tender, I lifted up my shirt to see a bit of bruises. It will go away quickly hopefully, who knows I'm not exactly in my top condition right now. 

My mom was standing in front of me with a weary look. She looked guilty for some odd reason, what is there to be guilty about? She didn't do anything wrong. My eyes went to her hands as it was fiddling around. 

"I heard about the rejection." My mom broke the silence. I felt awkward in this situation. I didn't want to make her worry about my nonexistent love life. Not only that she really hyped it up for me and herself. She had a rather, easy going mate experience despite being a gifted human. 

"Yes I got rejected." I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck. I didn't dare to look at her because I can feel her eyes on me.

"Y-You know why you're in pain right?" My mom asked hesitantly. I shook my head. Of course I know why.