19

-Cassie's POV-

I was sitting in a chair while my whole entire family was surrounding me staring into my eyes. I felt like I was some science experiment. They even got a doctor to check up on me and they said I was completely fine. They didn't know why my eyes were this color.

"This is weird." Jay spoke up breaking the silence.

"Yes indeed, maybe the wolves bane did this to her?" Toby spoke.

"There was no case like this before though?" Elliot said. The three of them got really close to my face and I leaned back. Now they are being absolutely ridiculous.

"Well I don't care if her eyes are purple, green or yellow. What matters is that she's alive!" My mom wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me. However I can feel a very deadly aura emitting from her.

"Me and you are going to have a long talk you hear me." She spoke lowly. I nodded my head and she pulled back with a scary smile on her face.

Let's just say the moment my family heard I woke up they gave me the biggest scolding of the century. Couldn't even get a hello, how are you? How do you feel? It was straight to scolding and all I could do was sit there and listen to them.

"Shift." I looked around confused but it seemed like they didn't speak into my mind. I shook my head, that was weird.

"Cassie shift into your wolf."I stood up from my chair and began walking to the door against my will literally.

"Where are you going?" My dad asked me.

"I'm not controlling my body! It's moving on it's own!" I cried out.

The moment I stepped outside my body began to shift. This shifting hurt, it's as if I was shifting for the first time. I growled out and down onto the cool grass. Yes this feels so much better. Everyone stepped outside, all of their faces looked beyond confused. I whined indicating what was wrong with them.

"Why is your wolf white now? You used to be a golden color?" Toby asked.

I looked at my paws and saw white fur, my mouth fell open I'm not lying. I looked back at them in panic and started to walk in circled to confirm that I was indeed now a white wolf. What the fuck happened to my beautiful golden fur! White fur literally get's dirty so quickly!

"I think it looks very chic." Addie spoke for the first time since I woke up.

"No what happen! And where did you learn the word chic from?" I asked confused.

"That is not the point Cassie." She's right, because technically she's only 6 years old since I first shifted.

"You don't like it? We look like twins now!" There it was that unknown voice in my head!

I started to shift back into my human form and my mom handed me a blanket to cover myself. I wrapped it around and was beyond horrified. No wonder shifting hurt so bad, I got this unknown new wolf form.

"I don't know what happened? Maybe the wolves bane did do this!" I cried out hysterically.

"Calm down." This time that voice was in my head because everyone heard that.

A blinding light appeared and we all covered out eyes with our hands. Once it disappeared that familiar long white haired women stood in front of us with her arms crossed. She looked disappointed for some reason.

"I can't believe you don't like it! Do you know how rare white wolves are?" Nyx snapped.

"Could've gave me a warning Nyx!" I retorted and we both had a staring contest.