1

Editish

-Cassie's POV-

"Happy birthday!" My brothers yelled in my ear. My eyes shot open and I was staring at brown eyes that were filled with the upmost excitement. Oh god this smells like trouble already and it's 7 in the morning. However next thing I can feel is their weight crushing down on me. I gritted my teeth and hit both of them in the head. The room started to fill with groans and laughter.

"What did I say about being loud in the morning?" I questioned them as I buried my face in the pillow. Maybe if I play dead they will leave me alone?

"Oh c'mon get up." Jay said as he pulled on my arm.

"Yea lazy ass get up." Toby hit the back side of my head. I swear I felt my vein pop in my head or something. I turned to the side, but to my horror I saw Jay ready to leap right on top of me.

"I'm going to fuckin ki-!"" His weight landed on top of me and I was filled with pain. My back cracked in an unnatural way and all the air in my lungs were gone. I clenched my fist and lifted my head up giving the two of them my deadliest glare.

They're dead.

"You know what happens when you disturb my peace you know?" I said as I sat up from my bed. They weren't scared...yet.

"Oh the devil is fully awake now." Toby said as a little annoying smirk crept up to his lips.

"Yep she sure is." Jay chuckled.

We all stared at each other for a good few seconds before I jumped out of the bed and chased them out of my room. I chased them downstairs and I manage to grab onto Toby and literally tackled him down to the ground. I was about to punch him until I was flung off of him. I took out my claws and so did they. Jay had that annoying challenge me look on his face.

"What are you guys doing this early in the morning?" We all stopped in out tracks to see our mom standing in front of the kitchen doorway with a smile. Though it wasn't an ordinary smile, it was smile saying "I'll kill you all if you cause a mess."

I put away my claws and ran my hand through my hair. I'll get them back one way or another. How will I? I don't know but since they're both whore I guess I can mess up their dates. I'm really good at cockblocking especially when they irritate me.

"You two stop messing with your sister, you're too old for that! And today is her special birthday! Her 17th!" My mom clapped her hands together and I rolled my eyes. Toby and jay stuck their tongue out just hearing the word 17.

When you hit the age of 17 it means it's the viable age of finding your mate. They can be found young, the could be found when you're older. It's whatever the moon goddess wants wishes for each individual. To me I think it's stupid. Why should I get chummy with some boy or girl who knows when I'm only 17? I'm too young I want to live my life the way I want to.

It sucks when you find your mate, you literally have no choice but to love them. Even if you reject each other, someway or somehow you will end up loving each other. Unless the other dies somehow then you will just be alone for the rest of your life. Or if the lovely moon goddess is being generous she would give you another one to fill in the pain.

Isn't she such a saint?

"Yeah I guess." I mumbled.

"You're not excited? You'll meet your soulmate!" My mom grabbed my shoulders and I gave her a fake smile.

"Does it look like I want a mate, I've never expressed it when I was little." I pointed out.

"She does have a point mom." Toby nodded his head. Jay nodded along with him. I rolled my eyes at them, they just don't want me to bring a man home. I know their game, I'm their baby sister. They do not want me to be involved with the opposite species.