Chapter 3: Flashback 3.0/Final of flashback

Chapter 3: Flashback 3.0/Final flashback

Taehyung had already given birth to his twin babies

Taehyung had already given birth to his twin babies. They were in Jungkook's mansion, which was owned by his husband. Taehee and Jungoo, that's the names of their babies. He was relieved after moving into Jungkook's mansion, he was afraid of living with his husband's mother. She doesn't seem to like Taehyung and her parents.

Jeonhwa was treating Taehyung's parents as her maid when Jungkook and Geon were out of the house. Like, telling Aegyo to manicure her fingers, and making Aegyo her hanger and handler when they were going to the mall. Commanding Taeho to do the gardening in the backyard. Living with Jeonghwa was basically torture.

“Look who's the cute baby here, uwu!” Aegyo giggled softly, pinching Taehee's cheeks.

Aegyo was bending a bit since Taehee was in the crib in the living room. Taehyung smiled when he heard his mother. He shook the bottle of milk and went to them. He fed the milk to Taehee and Jungoo.

“You love them that much, Ma.” Taehyung smiled, standing beside Aegyo.

“Of course, I am glad you granted my wish to have a grandchild. I thought you'll be a single old man. I still can't believe it.” Aegyo replied while wiping her fake tears.

“How could you say that, Ma? Don't you know, everyone is on their knees when they see me.” Taehyung retorted with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

“It's because of the day when Jungkook courted you, I thought you'd say no.” Aegyo sighed, remembering the day Jungkook started courting Taehyung.

“I was just hesitant at that time, he's 4 years younger than me. He was a college student, and I was a simple waiter. I also thought he was just playing with me, that's why I tested him.” Taehyung giggled.

“Ah yeah, I remember when you told me you were trying to push him away. But eventually, he stayed and proved to himself that it wasn't his reason to court you. He courted you for 1 year. He truly proved he loves you.” Aegyo chuckled while caressing Taehee's head.

“And the time when I teased him to find my address and go to my parents and be brave to tell you and Papa that he'll court me.” Taehyung laughs softly.

“Yeah, you also told him that I can cut his private area, and your dad can jab his face, he was so cute that time. I saw his feet shaking, but he maintained his posture.” Aegyo cackled.

“I didn't expect him to come, Ma. I thought after I told him that, he would stop bothering me and leave me. That's what I had expected.” Taehyung smiled.

“But he didn't do that, instead, he came to our house, and you were standing, brushing your teeth with a mug in your hand and watching him, shocked. That was so embarrassing for you.” Aegyo giggled.

“Aish, that's not my fault, I was surprised to see him come to our house. I was preparing myself to go to sleep.” Taehyung pouted.

“Whatever, you two seem to be destined for each other.” Aegyo smiled, ruffling his hair.

“I want him to be my forever, I hope he isn't like others who cheat on their husband/Wife. I really love him, Ma.” Taehyung stated with teary eyes.

“I'm sure, he's the one for you, I can't even imagine that he'll cheat on you. Looks like he will be loyal to you, that's the power of taebooty.” Aegyo chuckled and playfully spanked Taehyung's ass.

“Ma!” Taehyung whined, hiding his flustered face.

“What are you two chattering about?” Jungkook inquired as he walked downstairs, pecking Taehyung's forehead.

“Nothing, are you going to your work?” Taehyung inquired when he saw Jungkook was ready in his office uniform.

“Yeah, Dad's already there, waiting for me. I'll be back early.” Jungkook replied and pecked the tip of Taehyung's nose.

“Okay, I'll wait for you, I'll prepare dinner.” Taehyung smiled while tying Jungkook's necktie.

“Okay, I hope you'll prepare your taebooty too.” Jungkook whispered huskily, winking at Taehyung seductively.

“Yahh, don't be so pervert!” Taehyung huffed, punching Jungkook's chest with his small fist.

“I'm just kidding, I bought a car for you, you can use it if you want to go somewhere, hmm.” Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's knuckles.

Taehyung nodded his head, smiling at him.

“I'll go now, take care.” Jungkook said with a peck on Taehyung's lips.

“Bye.” Taehyung smiled as Jungkook left the house.

“Wow, he just came, and you already forgot I'm here.” Aegyo said, rolling her eyes.

“Aish, Mom.” Taehyung sighed.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door, Taehyung opened it but immediately regretted it when he saw Jeonhwa.

“What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked with a stern expression.

“Nothing, I heard that you have already given birth, so just wanted to check my son's babies.” Jeonghwa snickered.

“You can't see them, just leave the house.” Aegyo joined them.

“Okay, I'm easy to talk to, but remember this. I'll make your life hell, I'll show you, and you will regret your decision to be my son's husband. You're a gold digger, you don't deserve him. I'll get rid of you.” Jeonhwa grinned and left the house.

“That woman, I want to kill her.” Aegyo gritted her teeth.

“That's fine, Ma, take care of my babies. I'll go get groceries for dinner.” Taehyung stated.

“Okay, I'll wait for you.” Aegyo replied.

Taehyung left the house, opened the car, and got inside. He was a good driver, so he won't have a problem using the car. He started to drive, but while driving he tried to press the brake, but the car didn't stop. He tried again, but he was too late. He saw a truck in front of him, crashing into his car. His head violently bumped on the steering wheel, some shattered glass on his car, blood dripping from his forehead and his brain looked like it was turning around.

He heard the siren of the ambulance, but his sight was blurry, and his hearing faded away. He was feeling dizzy and his breath started to feel heavy. He smiled painfully, murmuring 'I love you, Jungkook' as everything went black before he saw the medic coming and opening the door of the car and helping him, but he was already unconscious.

August 21, 2021
Edited by: taekook_00_lover