Chapter 17: Choose

Chapter 17: Choose

Jungkook was in his office after taking his kids to their school

Jungkook was in his office after taking his kids to their school. His meeting will begin later, he was sitting on his swivel chair while humming a song. He heard a knocked on the door, he looks at the door seeing his parents came inside.

"What are you two doing here?" Jungkook asked as he stood up.

"We're here to talk with you." Jeonghwa responded sitting on the couch, crossing her right leg on her left leg.

"About what?" Jungkook asked.

"The wedding of you and Eunsuk." Jeonghwa replied smirking.

"I don't want to marry him." Jungkook simply retorted.

"I don't need your opinion, you'll marry him no matter what happened." Jeonghwa sternly stated.

"This is my life, I am not a teenager, I can decide for myself. I have a family now, you can't control me." Jungkook complained.

"Is that because of your maid? That's why you're acting like this?" Jeonghwa asked.

"Don't mention him, he did nothing." Jungkook replied.

"Really? Or because you like it when you whoring with him?" Jeonghwa sneered.

"Don't call him a whore, he's not like that!" Jungkook groaned slamming the table.

"Then what he is? Your deceased husband?" Jeonghwa inquired.

"He's not deceased, he's alive! He's my husband!" Jungkook shot back.

"Are you sure he is? I bet, he is just someone who pretends to be your dead husband." Jeonghwa lied.

"That's impossible, he's my husband and I knew it. No one can copy him because he's unique, everything to him is unique." Jungkook answered venomously.

"Jungkook, why don't you just agree with the wedding? It's not a that bad idea, besides, that help our company to gain and your kids will having a new mom, don't you want them to be happy?" Geon inquired standing in front of Jungkook with his hands in his pocket.

"You too? Hah, What I will expect from you? To stop her? Of course not, you're under her." Jungkook stated, feeling hurt by his so-called family.

"I'm not on her side, but, if you think about her plans for you. Everything will turn out good, look, Eunsuk isn't a bad guy, he can give you everything you want. Eunsuk can be a good mother for your kids. About the company, their shareholders will have a huge impact on us." Geon explained.

"Unfortunately, my kids don't like him. I also had to think about what they're like and what they hate, they didn't like him, that means, I also dislike Eunsuk." Jungkook deciphered.

"You're not using your brain, do you? You just have to marry him, that's it, that's so easy!" Jeonghwa groans.

"What do you think about marriage? A joke? A game? No, that serious, I don't want to marry someone whom I don't love." Jungkook explained.

"Then love him, you can easily fall in love with him. Everything you want, he can give it. What else are you looking for him? He can be your deceased husband." Jeonghwa shot back.

"Then kill himself if he wants to be my deceased husband! He can do everything to be him, right? You thought my husband is dead, then killed him too." Jungkook stated solemnly.

"You're out of your mind. You're like this because of that whore maid. Fired him or I'll fire him." Jeonghwa declared.

"You can't fire him, he's in my property, I'm only the one who can decide about it." Jungkook clarified.

"Fire him or you won't see your kids?" Jeonghwa threatened.

"Wuh-what?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Choose wisely, I can't handle your dumbness anymore." Jeonghwa muttered.

"Buh-but, you can't do this to me! I-I am a man now!" Jungkook retorted.

"A dumb man who can ruin his life because of his whore maid. Now, choose between them, if you choose that whore, you won't able to see your kids anymore. I'll assure you that." Jeonghwa stated as she leaves the office.

Geon sighed, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"Choose your kids, that's good for you." Geon added and leave the office.

Jungkook felt his legs weakened, he sat down on his swivel chair. He can't handle them, they always control him. They didn't even think about him, he won't know what he can do, he got depressed when Taehyung left but now, his mental health will get worst again.

Eunsuk was alone in the house, he flinched when the door opened showing the drunk Jungkook, he looks so wasted.

"Jungkook, why are you drunk? Are you okay?" Eunsuk stood up on the couch walking near Jungkook.

Jungkook just mumbling incoherent words, looks like a zombie walking.

"What's gotten in you? Why did you drunk?" Eunsuk asked holding Jungkook's arm.

"Lweave me, Awm nwot a bwaby!" Jungkook mumbled yanking him away.

"But Jungkook..."

Eunsuk got interrupted when Jungkook threw the vase next to the door which made him flinch.

"Shawt up! Youw annoying!" Jungkook mumbled covering his ears.

Eunsuk doesn't know how will he calm down Jungkook, he is scary when he's drunk.

"How will you marry him if you don't even know how to calm him down." Taehyung joined as he got inside with the kids beside him.

"Take care of the kids, I can take care of him." Eunsuk rolled his eyes.

"Kids, go to your room and prepared to sleep, hmm." Taehyung whispered caressing their hair.

They nodded their heads, running upstairs.

"Leave him, I know what to do." Taehyung added pushing Eunsuk away.

"Lweave mwe!" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung sighed grabbing the banana milk on the fridge.

"Drink this." Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"No!" Jungkook whines sitting on the chair.

"Okay, I will leave you alone and never come back." Taehyung added which made Jungkook stood up, grabbing the milk

He immediately gulped down the milk, staring at Taehyung with afraid eyes.

"I-I'm just kidding, don't leave me." Jungkook responded.

Taehyung smiled, hugging him tightly.

"What's wrong? You never drink like this, tell me what's wrong?" Taehyung inquired comforting Jungkook, massaging his nape.

"Don't leave me, please, don't." Jungkook cried, pulling Taehyung close to him, snuggling his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"I'm not going to leave you, stop thinking about that." Taehyung softly replied.

"Tuh-they said it, they said you will leave me. I-I'm afraid if you leave me again, I don't know what to do." Jungkook cried.

For now, Taehyung decided to shush Jungkook, drunk Jungkook won't make sense.