Chapter 5: Maid

Chapter 5: Maid

Present

Taehyung huffed as he got inside his house. He was tired of checking different jobs outside, so he pouted sitting on the couch.

“What's wrong, Tae?” His roommate Anne inquired, giving him water.

“Noona, I still can't find a job and that asshole guy yesterday was so meanie. I want to cut his dick and kill him.” Taehyung pouted.

“It's okay, I found something. You have to work as a maid, is that fine?” Anne inquired.

“It's okay, Noona, I badly need money to give to Mama and Papa.” Taehyung smiled.

Anne ruffled his hair because of his cuteness.

“You can go there, the interview will start later.” Anne said and gave the address.

“Thank you, Noona, you're the best!” Taehyung chuckled and left the house as soon as possible.

Jungkook was preparing for the interview for hiring a maid. He accepted Jin's offer, his Hyung was also with him, so less hustle.

“Jungkook, after this you can meet with Eunsuk, your mom has already settled your meeting with him.” Jin stated as he got inside Jungkook's room.

“Okay.” Jungkook replied, walking downstairs.

He decided to open his heart again, even though it was hard for him. Maybe, he can slowly forget him.

“Dada!” The twins yelled, running to him, and hugging his legs.

“Hello, good morning.” Jungkook smiled, squatting down and hugging them back.

“Good Morning too, Dada!” They giggled.

“Are you ready to meet the maids?” Jungkook asked, ruffling their hair.

“Yes!” They yelled in sync.

“Okay, first make sure your tummy is full.” Jungkook giggled.

“Okie~” They sang while running into the dining room. 

“Jungkook, we can start now. Hoseok and Jimin will feed them.” Jin uttered in front of him.

Jungkook nodded, sitting on the couch. Namjoon opened the door, and they got inside one by one.

Taehyung was sighing, he was holding his brown envelope, and a pout formed on his lips as he was standing in front of the gate for 4 hours.

“Okay, next!” Namjoon called out.

Taehyung smiled, bowing his head in front of Namjoon who was looking at him with wide eyes as if he saw a ghost or something, Taehyung shrugged it off as he got inside.