Chapter 23: Won

Chapter 23: Won

The news about the Jeon couple is still spreading

The news about the Jeon couple is still spreading. They were in the court with a bunch of news reporters inside and outside of the court. They were guilty of their crime, Jungkook was upset about his dad but he can't do anything about it.

"Thank you attorney for winning this case." Taehyung uttered, bowing his head.

"You're welcome, Mr. Kim--I mean, Mr. Jeon." Attorney Kun replied.

"Have a good day, attorney." Taehyung smiled.

"You too, Mr. Jeon, I'll go now, your husband glaring at us." Attorney Kun giggled as he saw Jungkook behind Taehyung who glaring at them while crossing his arms.

Taehyung looked behind him, he saw Jungkook poking his inner cheeks. He shooked his head, looking back at the attorney.

"Don't mind him, bye attorney." Taehyung bid him goodbye.

Attorney Kun left, bowing his head at Jungkook as he passed beside him.

"You two took so long." Jungkook uttered, walking beside Taehyung.

"No, you're just being grumpy." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Still, your giggling with him, that's annoying." Jungkook soughed.

"Stop being jealous, okay? Let just go home, our kids waiting for us." Taehyung stated, holding Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook pouted in defeat, they walked away from the court but stopped as they saw Jeonghwa who was surrounded by police. She glared at them yet Taehyung just gazed at her.

"I'll sue you." Jeonghwa muttered.

"It's your fault why you are in this situation, you should've used your brain before you do it." Taehyung retorted.

"You'll regret this! I'll show you that!" Jeonghwa gritted her teeth.

"Mom, stop, don't fight anymore. You lose this time. Taehyung, let's go." Jungkook interrupted.

"Happy anniversary in jail, enjoy." Taehyung smirked as they walked into their car.

Jungkook glance at his dad before he drove away.

"So, aren't you mad at me?" Taehyung asked as he glances at Jungkook.

"Why would I?" Jungkook inquired, his eyes were on the road.

"Your parents will be rotten in jail because of me." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's thighs, caressing it.

"I don't have a reason to be mad at you. They deserved their situation right now. I can't handle their strictness, forcing me to marry someone I don't love. They are my parents but that doesn't mean I will let them do crimes. I want them to learn their lesson and regret what they did." Jungkook explained.