Chapter 12: Level 2

Chapter 12: Level 2

The twins making Jungkook's office their playground

The twins making Jungkook's office their playground. They were running around with blocks scattered on the ground. Taehyung was sitting on the couch watching them, Jungkook was in his seat, has a small meeting with Mr. Ching. Taehyung stood up walking near Jungkook.

"I'll go to the restroom." Taehyung uttered bowing his head.

Jungkook nodded while Taehyung walked away.

"Who is he? I never see him around you?" Mr. Ching inquired.

"My husband." Jungkook simply replied smiling cheekily.

"What?! I didn't know you were married, I thought you were engaged to Eunsuk." Mr. Ching uttered.

"Who told you that?" Jungkook sighed not liking the rumor.

"Your mom, she's so excited to tell that, she also said she will give everyone a wedding invitation." Mr. Ching replied.

"Don't believe in that, I'm still not agreeing with that wedding." Jungkook stated.

"As you say, don't break up your husband's heart, he looks so pure." Mr. Ching giggled

Jungkook let out a soft chuckle, continuing the arrangement between them.

"I'm right, you're here." Jeonghwa started as she saw Taehyung coming out of the restroom.

Taehyung looked around before looking at her.

"And so?" Taehyung sneered.

"Do you think you can ruin me because of your shitty game?" Jeonghwa inquired while sneering.

"What are you talking about? I don't understand you." Taehyung said innocently.

"I know you know what I mean." Jeonghwa clenched her jaw showing her phone.

"Are you enjoying the game?" Taehyung smirked.

"If you think I'm stupid and leg myself to play your game, no, I'm not. Go and play by yourself, I'm not interested in this game." Jeonghwa retorted.

"You can't leave the game until I said so." Taehyung ordered.

"Then, play your own game, you're crazy whore." Jeonghwa replied standing confidently in front of him.

"Nope, I can't enjoy it without a player. That's why I'm ordering you to play with me." Taehyung ordered.

"Do you think you can boss me around? Ah, I thought you're smart enough but you're stupid. No one, no one will believe in your craziness, this is just a voice recording, no one will believe this shit. They know you as a dead person, why don't you just kill yourself?" Jeonghwa retorted while smirking.

Taehyung hands balled in a fist, he harshly grabbed her collar.

"I'll show you how I will get the truth, I will make sure you'll be rotten in jail." Taehyung uttered, gritting his teeth while glaring at her.

Jeonghwa snickered pushing him away. She dusted her suit, peering at him.

"Bark and bark, let see how long you will enjoy your game, stupid." Jeonghwa uttered as she walked away leaving Taehyung who was fuming in anger.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, balling his fist while standing in his place.

"I'll show you my revenge." Taehyung muttered, sighing to calm down his anger.

He shooked his head going back to Jungkook's office.

Later on, Jeonghwa arrived at her office. She was humming after mocking Taehyung, she sat down on her swivel chair with a smirk plastered on her lips. Her phone dinged, she looked at it, eyes immediately widened when she saw a video of her, talking to Jin, it same voice record that unknown send earlier but this time it has their video.

Her smirk faded away, the video was showing her cleared face. A notification popped out on her phone, she clicked it finding out it was the voice recorder with her name caption on it, someone posted it.

"T-this can't be h-happening." Jeonghwa stuttered, most of the comment section mentioning her with a wave of questions.

Tears fell on Jin's eyes, nervousness rushing through his adrenaline after seeing the post. It was Jeonghwa's voice, he was nervous if he gets reveal, Namjoon will hate him. He received a message, he gulped harshly clicking it.

Unknown
You're next

"Nuh-no, I-I didn't kill him! I didn't kill him!" Jin yelled throwing his phone into their room while sitting on the bed.

He tugged his hair due to his frustration, he was sobbing loudly.

"No! I didn't kill him!" Jin screamed on top of his lung.

The door opened, his eyes widened when he saw Namjoon.

"Jin, what's wrong with you?" Namjoon inquired worriedly.

"Joon, trust me, I didn't kill him, please don't leave me." Jin cried kneeling on the floor.

"What are you saying? You have to calm down." Namjoon retorted hugging Jin.

"I-I didn't kill Taehyung, trust me." Jin replied clutching on Namjoon's shirt.

"I don't understand what are you saying? Tell me everything, you are making me worried." Namjoon comforted caressing Jin's back.

"I-I tried to save him that's why I'm following him, but I'm too late, that's really my intention that's why I'm following him. I tried to save him, trust me. Please don't leave me, I love you." Jin replied honestly.

"I trusted you, I'm not going to leave you but you have to tell the truth to Jungkook, he trusted you." Namjoon explained.

"Buh-but Joon, I'm scared." Jin cried.

"You don't have to be scared, I'm here, hmm." Namjoon replied hugging him tightly.

Jin just nodded, hugging Namjoon tightly.

"Jungkook aren't you done yet?" Taehyung inquired soughing.

"Why? Are you bored?" Jungkook retorted inquiring as he looked at Taehyung who sitting on the couch in front of him.

"No, but your child seems uncomfortable sleeping here, we should bring them home." Taehyung slightly pouted.

Jungkook chuckled, standing up on the chair, walking near to Taehyung, ruffling his hair.

"It looks like I make them wait for too long, they get bored here." Jungkook chuckled.

"You can carry Jungoo and I'll carry Taehee, is that fine?" Taehyung inquired looking at Jungkook with his big doe eyes.

Jungkook giggled nodding his head, he carried Jungoo who laying on the couch and Taehyung did the same.

"Be careful, she's kinda heavy." Jungkook teased as they walked out of the office.

"It's okay, I can carry her." Taehyung replied

They walked away, going inside of the elevator before Jeonghwa caught them.