Chapter 21: Tease

Chapter 21: Tease

Jungkook was in the bathroom while Taehyung was sleeping naked with a duvet covering him

Jungkook was in the bathroom while Taehyung was sleeping naked with a duvet covering him. He was just woken up when the door has opened, his kids running towards him, crawling on the bed.

"Mama!" The kids beamed hovering on top of Taehyung.

"It's so early, what are you two doing here?" Taehyung inquired, tightening his grips on the thick duvet while his eyes were still sleepy.

"Mama, mama, Noona told me that you will give us another baby, where is it, mama?" Jungoo asked excitedly, sitting on Taehyung's chest.

That made Taehyung opened his eyes widened.

"What?!" Taehyung responded, gulping.

"The baby, mama, dada promise to me. Remember?" Taehee retorted, sitting on the bed while holding Taehyung's left hand.

Taehyung heard a soft chuckle, he saw Jungkook laughing at him while ruffling his wet hair. He gave Jungkook a look 'distract them' but Jungkook shrugged him off, choosing clothes on the cabinet.

"Ha, ha, ha, mama isn't sure about that, ha, ha." Taehyung replied, laughing nervously.

"But mama..." Jungoo pouted, his voice sounded sad which made Taehyung guilty.

Taehyung sighed, he sat down on the bed, covering his half bottom whole leaning on the headboard. He cupped Jungoo's cheeks but Jungoo was looking down.

"Ahm, let's make a deal. If mama's tummy will get big, that means, you'll have a baby. But you have to count 180 days, is that fine?" Taehyung offered not wanting his babies were sad.

Jungoo looked up at him with a smile. Eyes shining due to happiness.

"Really mama? Then, I'll start counting." Jungoo giggled, hugging Taehyung tightly.

Taehyung smiled, hugging him back.

"Are we fine now? You're not mad at mama anymore?" Taehyung asked as Jungoo pulled away.

"Yes mama, I'm not mad at you." Jungoo replied smiling.

"That's good, go to your room, I want to see it clean, understood?" Taehyung said ruffling his hair.

"Okie, mama!" The twins retorted, running back to their room.

Jungkook sat down on the bed once he was done wearing his clothes.

"First, I made a promise to Taehee, now, you made a promise to Jungoo, we're fair." Jungkook snickered.

"Fudge you!" Taehyung uttered but Jungkook pecked his lips.

"I love you too." Jungkook giggled.

"This is your fault, asshole." Taehyung growls.

"I know and I like it." Jungkook teased.

"Aish, why do I even marry you in the first place?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Because you love me, I love you and were meant to be." Jungkook responded playfully.

"This boy." Taehyung mumbled, sighing.

Jungkook simply chuckled as he pecked Taehyung's forehead.

Later on, Taehyung was preparing the food on the table.

"Jungoogie! Tahee! Come here and let's eat!" Taehyung yelled as he set down the rice.

"Coming mama!" Taehee replied.

He heard their footsteps, he helped Jungoo to sit down on the chair. He heard the doorbell, he left them for a while, opening the door, seeing Eunsuk.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung inquired, crossing his arms.

"Why did you do that? Why did you ruin my wedding?!" Eunsuk asked angrily.

"Let's not talk here, the kids are here, they might hear you." Taehyung sighed rubbing the back of his name.

"I don't care!" Eunsuk retorted venomously.

"But I care." Taehyung sternly said, pushing him away, closing the door behind him.

"Who do you think you are, huh? Don't you know who I am?!" Eunsuk growled.

"What's wrong with you? Did you leave your brain somewhere? Go and look for it, you look so stupid right now." Taehyung replied.

"What's wrong with me? It's because of you, if you shouldn't show up to us, my wedding will happen. But you ruined it! You ruined my life! You took everything from me!" Eunsuk snarled.

"I didn't take anything from you, I just getting what's mine." Taehyung cleared out.

"You didn't own Jungkook!" Eunsuk grumbled.

"Please, before you came here and start a fight with me. Bring your brain, It's too damn boring fighting with stupid like you. I just want to clear everything, before you came, I'm already in his life. Our kids are the proof of that." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you just go and disappeared from us? You are an antagonist in our love story. Just leave us alone. I can make him, I'm willing to make him satisfied in everything, just leave alone." Eunsuk snarled.

"Why don't you just do it instead? Love story? Dude, he didn't even love you, if he did, he already did this to you." Taehyung snickered showing his neck with Jungkook's hungry marks.

"Name your price, just tell me how much you need just to leave us." Eunsuk stated, hands balling in a fist. 

"Sure, first, leave us alone and don't ever come back. Second, go anywhere away from us, third, why do I even talking to you?" Taehyung grinned causing Eunsuk to rose in his rage.

"Do you think I will do that?! I'm the son of the wealthiest man living here. I can make you leave this country." Eunsuk sternly grumbled.

"Do I care about that? Do you see that? That's called the gate, you can go there, don't ever think coming back. If you do it, I will surely appreciate that." Taehyung smiled innocently, pointing at the gate.

"I hate you!" Eunsuk growled walking away from the house.

"The feeling is mutual, bitch!" Taehyung screamed while laughing.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked as he came inside after buying 'something' in the convenience store.

"I don't know, he was lost, he thought he was supposed to be husband was living here and I told him that he was in the wrong house." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"What? He looks like Eunsuk." Jungkook asked confused.

"I don't know that animal. Doesn't even know he existed." Taehyung replied, turning around, walking away from him.

Jungkook giggled, following Taehyung inside the house. He just shrugged it off, doesn't want to talk about Eunsuk, probably, they fought again that's why Eunsuk left the house.