Chapter 27: Pregnant

Taehyung was 2 weeks pregnant which excited his kids

Taehyung was 2 weeks pregnant which excited his kids. They spoiling their mama to make sure their baby will be healthy.

"Mama, do you want my chocolate? So baby would he sweet like chocolates!" Jungoo stated, standing in front of Taehyung who was sitting on a couch.

"Are you sure you want to share your chocolate?" Taehyung giggled.

"Of course, mama, I want the baby to be sweet like you." Jungoo smiled widely.

"Okay, feed mama." Taehyung replied, opening his mouth.

Jungoo unwrapped the chocolate, feeding Taehyung.

"Mama, strawberry too, your favorite!" Taehee joined, running to them.

She sat on Taehyung's lap, feeding Taehyung too.

"Delicious." Taehyung ruffled their hair.

Choon-Hee, Byeol

"Mama, what will be the baby's name?" Jungoo asked, sitting beside Taehyung.

"Uhm, Choon-hee or Byeol." Taehyung responded.

"Where do you get that, mama?" Jungoo asked confusedly.

"I searched for it,  Choon-Hee: This one means “spring girl.”. And Byeol this  name means “star.” " Taehyung explained.

"When we can see the baby?" Taehee asked curiously.

"You have to wait for so long and you'll see the baby." Taehyung responded, poking her nose.

"I'm excited to see it, mama!" Taehee chuckled.

"Me too." Taehyung replied.

"Mama, what took dada so long? He still didn't come back." Jungoo pouted.

"He'll be back, he's busy arranging his work." Taehyung retorted.

"But I wanna play with him, uncles were busy too." Jungoo sighed.

"Why don't you play with me?" Taehyung inquired.

"No, dada said you shouldn't get stress and tired. That will harm the baby, I don't want that to happen." Jungoo immediately replied.

"It's okay, we still can play, mama is strong." Taehyung giggled.

"No way, dada will scold us, he said that he won't buy us banana milk." Taehee whines.

"Hello, babies! I'm here, dada is here!" Jungkook startled them as he got inside.

"Dada!" The twins squealed, running towards him.

They hugged him tightly while Jungkook peppering their faces with kisses.

"Dada we missed you." Taehee uttered, hugging Jungkook's neck.

"I miss you too baby." Jungkook smiled, his stress faded away.

"What's this, dada?" Jungoo asked, holding the box that Jungkook brought.

"It's cake." Jungkook replied, standing up while carrying Taehee.

"For what? There's no special occasion today." Jungoo asked curiously with his doe eyes.

"For mama, he told me that he wants cake, he's craving for it. Besides, whether there are no special occasions, I'll still buy cake because all of you are special for me." Jungkook explained, setting Taehee on the couch, pecking Taehyung's lips.

"I want to eat, dada!" Taehee squeaked.

"Go to your uncle Jin and tell him to feed you, go to the dining room," Jungkook replied.

The twins run to the dining room while Jungkook chuckling softly at their cuteness, sitting beside Taehyung

"How are you?" Jungkook asked, pecking the back of Taehyung's hand.

"I'm fine, how's work? Everything fine?" Taehyung replied inquiring.

"Uhm, everything's fine, the company survived after the issue. Luckily, it didn't go to bankruptcy and I visited my parents." Jungkook retorted while staring at Taehyung.

"So, how are they?" Taehyung asked.

"Dad didn't speak to me, mom still keeps on blaming you for what happened to her. She wants to be free but she was sentenced to many years. I hope she learns her lesson as soon as possible." Jungkook sighed, leaning his back on the backseat.

"I'm not surprised to her, by the way, I want to go to the asylum." Taehyung smiled, holding Jungkook's left arm.

"For what?" Jungkook inquired confused.

"Nothing, just want to see Eunsuk's situation." Taehyung giggled.

"Can you just stop mentioning him, I'm scared that our baby might be like him." Jungkook sighed.

"Geez, I just want to visit his mansion, I heard that place was beautiful." Taehyung uttered innocently.

"Just forget him, will you? I'm tired of hearing his name and I think I gonna die." Jungkook responded, rolling his eyes.

"You're no fun" Taehyung mumbled, standing up and went to the dining room to eat with his kids.

Jungkook simply cackled, watching the show. He flinched a little when Taehyung come back, sitting on his lap, Taehyung's back pressing on his chest with a small plate in his hand.

"Hmm, you choose delicious cake, I like this." Taehyung simply said while eating the cake.

"What are you saying? I bought the same cake, that's only your favorite." Jungkook giggled.

"Shush, just act like you didn't hear it." Taehyung shushed him.

"Fine, as you say." Jungkook shooked his head.

"Do you want to taste it, kookie?" Taehyung inquired, turning around to face Jungkook.

"And what are you going to do? Gonna feed me but later will cry and blame me for eating it." Jungkook responded.

"What? I'm not like that, I'm innocent." Taehyung pouted.

"Yes, you did yesterday, but fortunately, you're lucky I love you so much, and I can't even hit you because if I don't love you, I already threw you away from my house." Jungkook uttered while pinching Taehyung's cheeks.

"You're lucky too, I love you so much, Jungkookie. But you really have to taste this cake, it's delicious." Taehyung giggled, brushing their noses.

"Fine." Jungkook soughed.

"Here's the airplane, here it comes landing in your mouth." Taehyung teased while playing with the cake in a fork.

"Don't do that, I'm not a baby." Jungkook muttered.

"Yes you are, now open your mouth." Taehyung glared at him.

Jungkook just opened his mouth not even bothering to answer.  Taehyung giggled when he feeds him, Jungkook silently chewed the cake.

"Good boy." Taehyung said, patting his hair.

Jungkook simply muttered in his brain that he loves Taehyung. Taehyung set down the plate on the desk, hugging him, leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Taehyung was really clingy when he was pregnant, Jungkook was used to it.

Taehyung nuzzled his nose on Jungkook's neck, finding the sweet scent of Jungkook. He felt comfortable with him with Jungkook's arm surrounded his waist. He smiled softly, loving how Jungkook taking care of him. Indeed, he's the best husband that you can't ever have.