Christmas Fluff

"You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town...", Jimin sang as he moved around their kitchen. The dancer is currently decked in a red sweater with Reindeers as a design while wearing an antler headband. He just finished baking his Christmas specialty Dark Chocolate Peppermint cookies and is now preparing hot chocolate. The kitchen counters and appliances are decked with Christmas themed runners and covers. He also lit cinnamon scented candles all over. His kitchen smells heavenly.

"Baby! The tree and decorations are now in the living room!", Yoongi hollered. He can hear Jimin singing and again wondered why his baby isn't an idol. They actually offered to train him when he initially applied as a dancer but flat out refused, saying he's not interested in that kind of life.

"Yoonie...", Jimin whined, pouting. "Where are your antlers?"

The CEO chuckled as he smoothed his hair and glanced at his own sweater.

"Later, love. After we're done with the tree I promise to wear it."

"Okay!", Jimin said as he skipped over to the pile of mess in the middle of their living space. He loves Christmas. It's his favorite holiday aside from his own birthday. He loves the all around good feeling that it brings to everyone. Hence, he really goes all out with the decorations and gifts every year. However, looking at their collection now, he seems dissatisfied.

"What's wrong, baby?", Yoongi asked in concern after seeing Jimin frown.

"Is this all, Yoonie? Where are the blue and silver balls? The angel figurines?", the younger asked. He could have sworn they have more than the red and gold trimmings littered on the floor right now. Yoongi shook his head.

"You forgot already? We donated the old ones last year to the orphanage. We just kept the ones that we bought one year ago."

Jimin made an "oh" with his mouth in recollection. He then stared at his boyfriend with his famous puppy dog eyes. Yoongi sighed.

"Fine... let's have the snack that you prepared then let's head to the mall after. We can also buy our gifts today. But I'm not wearing this sweater and the headband outside!"

"Yey! Thank you, Yoonie!", Jimin clapped and threw his arms around his boyfriend and peppered his face with kisses. Yoongi just basked in the affection and prayed for his wallet. Anything to make his Jimin happy.

***

"Yoonie, Yoonie! Look! These are so cute! And gosh! Look over there! I want them all!", Jimin rambled as he zoomed past Yoongi, excitedly checking out and scrutinizing the items before dumping them in their overflowing cart. The older just shook his head and smiled fondly, already used to his boyfriend going absolutely crazy at this time of the year.

"Do you think we have enough?", the dancer asked as he double checked what he got to make sure none of them were damaged. Yoongi chuckled.

"More than enough, sweetheart. At the rate you're going, we won't have enough space in the house to accomodate them all."

Jimin giggled.

"I just want everything to be perfect!", he then sighed. "But you're right, Yoonie. This is too much. Let me return the things that I just found cute but don't really fit our theme."

Jimin decided to have a winter wonderland theme after seeing a cute snowman and some polar bears sporting red scarves, thinking they could use the red decorations that they already have at home. But of course, he went overboard and got other stuff as well that he's now putting back on the shelves. Yoongi can't help but be proud of his boyfriend. Jimin really changed a lot when it came to his spending. The younger definitely deserve a reward tonight (😉).