Vacation Time (Part 6)

Yoongi entered their room and immediately checked if Jimin had eaten. However, he found the younger still snuggled comfortably in their bed. He just let him be, thinking that his boyfriend may still be tired.

The producer went inside the bathroom to brush his teeth. He has just finished when Jimin joined him inside and latched onto him, burrying his face into Yoongi's neck. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin and rubbed his back affectionately.

"You okay, baby?"

"No...", came the muffled reply.

"What's on your mind? Talk to me, sweetheart."

"I'm really sorry, Yoonie.", Jimin said softly.

"What are you apologizing for, hm?", Yoongi asked gently, still rubbing Jimin's back in comfort. Jimin took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for disobeying, lying and disrespecting you. And I'm really sorry for refusing to submit even though I'm clearly in the wrong.", Jimin answered, still not looking at Yoongi properly.

"You promise not to do it again?", Yoongi murmured in Jimin's ear.

"Yes, Yoonie."

"Then you're forgiven, sweetheart. Don't worry about it anymore. I'm no longer mad.", the older assured his boyfriend. However, Jimin still refused to let go, whining when Yoongi tried to extract himself.

"Hey, what's going on? Tell me what you want, baby. What do you need?", Yoongi asked soothingly.

Jimin lifted his head and looked at Yoongi, eyes wide and wet from unshed tears. The older sighed.

"You broke a lot of our rules last night, Jimin. If you consent to this, I'm not going easy on you. You know that.", he warned.

"I understand, Yoonie. Please? I feel really guilty and I don't think it's ever going away until I receive my punishment. I'm sorry for being difficult last night. But I'm sober now and had a lot of time to think. I'm ready for my punishment now.", the dancer explained.

"Okay, are you sure you want it now and not when we get back home?", Yoongi tried to give Jimin a chance to back out but his boyfriend shook his head.

"I want it now, Yoonie.", came the determined reply.

"Okay.", Yoongi simply said and guided Jimin to a corner. "Stay here, arms up. Let me prepare some things. I'll call for you when I'm ready."

"Okay, Yoonie.", Jimin answered dutifully as he got into position. He could hear Yoongi doing something in the anteroom but stayed in his place even though he's really curious, concerned as to what Yoongi has in store for him. The CEO shuffled in between the bedroom and the anteroom. After a few minutes, Jimin heard Yoongi turn on the TV and scanned the channels, settling on a rock music video. He then called for Jimin.

"Alright, Jimin. Come out here."

Jimin obeyed. When he got there, Yoongi motioned to the sofa where the throw pillows are propped up. Jimin whimpered knowing full well that it meant Yoongi planned on using his belt on him. However, without any prodding, the dancer walked towards the sofa, lowered his pajama bottoms and boxers, and laid down, hips on top of the pillows. He accepted the pillow Yoongi graciously handed to him so that he can muffle his cries and screams. They don't want to make a scene in the hotel after all.

"Ready, Jimin?", Yoongi asked as he removed his belt from his pants.

"Yes, Yoonie."

"Good. No need to count. And remember, you have your safeword. Use it anytime you want. Okay?"