Soda

For a few weeks now Jimin has been craving sodas. Ice cold, throat-kicking, sugary, carbonated drinks. However, it's no secret that Yoongi has issues with Jimin's sweet tooth and scolds him for it. And so for the last couple of years, the dancer only drinks the diet kind if ever he wants a soda. But lately, it just doesn't satisfy him so he's been drinking the regular ones.

"Baby, that's the second can this week. Can you lay off the sodas? You know it's bad for you.", Yoongi commented with a frown one time they were dining out. Jimin groaned.

"I know, Yoonie. I can't help it. Let me drink this one and I promise this is the last. I'll shift back to diet ones after this. Please, Yoonie?", Jimin asked with his famous no-one-can-resist-Jiminie look.

Yoongi sighed and just relented. Jimin has already opened the can and poured it on his glass so might as well just let him drink it.

"Okay. But this is the last. Next time I see you with a regular soda can I'll flick you on the ear.", the older warned.

Jimin nodded then took a sip, the ice-cold drink giving him the much needed satisfaction he craves for as it glides down his throat.

"Yes, Yoonie. Please help me curb my cravings. I don't know what came over me and started drinking these sugar laden fluids again. But I do know I should stop this addiction, so scold me all you want when you see me drinking another can.", the dancer replied sincerely. It took a lot of effort for him to quit drinking sodas in the past so he knows that it wouldn't be easy. But he had done it before so he could do it again, right?

***

"Jimin... what's that in your hand?"

Jimin squeaked when he heard his boyfriend's stern voice behind him.

The two were already in bed when the younger declared that he was thirsty and needed a drink so he went down to their kitchen. Yoongi immediately became suspicious because there's a full glass of water on Jimin's bedside table so he followed his boyfriend. And he was right to be wary of his boyfriend's actions. The younger came down to grab a regular soda!

"Uhm... ohmygosh! What am I holding? Did I accidentally buy a regular one instead of the diet ones? Oh, silly me! Jiminie's such an airhead these days. Ha-ha-ha!", the dancer nervously spoke while quickly opening the soda he's holding and drinking it before Yoongi could react. The CEO sighed and just waited for Jimin to finish his drink. When the younger was done, Yoongi quickly went to him and flicked his left ear twice.

"Yoonie!", Jimin squealed, covering both his ears to protect them from his boyfriend.

"What? I told you what would happen if I catch you drinking those sodas again. Why do we even have them in our fridge in the first place? When did you buy them and how many?", Yoongi scolded the younger while checking their fridge. Sure enough, tucked behind a couple of diet sodas were regular ones. Sneaky little brat!, Yoongi thought as he gathered the drinks, opened them and poured them out on the sink.

Jimin just helplessly watched his own boyfriend waste his precious sodas with a pout. He couldn't complain because he did ask Yoongi to help him curb his addiction.

"Don't give me that look, Park Jimin. Those are bad for you. You shouldn't be drinking those in the first place. You're going to develop diabetes at a young age if you don't stop. Do you know how may spoons of sugar a single can contains?", the older continued to scold his boyfriend, wagging his finger at him. But the dancer just continued to pout and without even bothering to wait for Yoongi to finish his lecture, Jimin turned his back and stomped all the way to their room, still feeling bad about his sodas that has now gone to waste.