Baby Yoonie

Yoongi groaned as he opened his eyes, squinting at the lights coming in from their bedroom window. He feels terrible. His head is pounding, he feels nauseous and his whole body is aching. He wanted to cry. He's sick. He hates being sick!

The producer tried to stand up but that was a mistake because that caused his head to spin. He slowly moved back to his bed and closed his eyes, waiting for the sensation to pass. When it's over, he again attempted to open his eyes. Upon checking his bedside clock, he noted that it's already 9 in the morning. He cursed. He should have been in his office hours ago.

Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes once more. He was contemplating on what to do next when he heard movement inside the room. He felt the bed dip and soon a warm, tiny hand is stroking his head.

"Yoonie? Are you awake? Are you okay? Can you get up?", came Jimin's soft voice. The younger sound really worried.

"I am. But I feel like shit.", the older said in a hoarse voice, not even bothering to open his eyes. He did move slightly and leaned in to Jimin's touch, making the younger chuckle.

"Awww... my lil meow meow is sick. Don't worry, babe. I'll take care of you. I already called the company and filed a leave for both of us."

"Thanks, baby.", Yoongi weakly answered gratefully.

"Anytime, Yoonie. Let me bring you some food and meds then I'll run you a warm bath. Sounds good?"

"Yes."

"Okay!", Jimin said and stood up to do his tasks. Before he can get out of their room, Yoongi spoke.

"Jimin? Call me lil meow meow again and you're getting a spanking once I feel better."

Jimin giggled.

"Fine... lil meow meow!"

Despite feeling the worst, Yoongi couldn't help but smile as he heard his boyfriend run down the house yelling "lil meow meow" in a sing-song voice over and over again.

***

"Babe, come on. Drink the pills. You'll feel better. I promise! Please stop being difficult.", a frustrated Jimin urged Yoongi to drink his medicine after feeding him rice porridge. Unfortunately, Yoongi is one of those who cannot swallow pills easily so he really hates taking them.

The couple is still in their bedroom, with Yoongi sitting on his side of the bed, leaning on the headboard, draped with blankets, while Jimin is sitting beside him on the edge of the bed.

"I don't want to. If I do, I'll choke then I'll die. Is that what you want?", the older whined, pouting. He felt better after eating so he decided he doesn't need to take the medicines anymore. But Jimin is one persistent caretaker.

"Yoonie! You won't choke with this itty-bitty pills. Come on! Just take them one at a time and swallow it with water. It'll go down easily.", the dancer tried again, holding out the pills to his stubborn boyfriend. However, the CEO refused to budge, glaring at the evil pills and then at demon Jimin. The dancer sighed. He can now imagine what it would it be like to have mini Yoongi's in their home.

"Please? If you take them I'll treat you to a nice massage later."

Yoongi pursed his lips, folded his arms across his chest and shook his head.

"If you don't then I won't allow you to work in your home studio for the rest of the week even after you've recovered. Do you want that?"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Jimin and then looked at the pills in his hands. The younger felt hopeful but then...