Make It Right

"Baby?

"Love?

"Sweetheart? 

"Darling?

"Babe?

"Jiminie? 

"Please stop ignoring me. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again. I promise.", the CEO pleaded in pout while he watched his boyfriend do his morning routine. The producer is in hot water because he forgot the anniversary of their first date. Again. 

The dancer was in high spirits when he woke up that morning, excited to spend their special day together only to find out that the older had a scheduled meeting in the afternoon. It's the weekend for fudge's sake. Even if there's no special occasion, they should be spending the day at home together and not working. 

Jimin continued to give his boyfriend the silent treatment as he went down the house to prepare breakfast for one person. It's always like this every year. Yoongi knows that this day is important for Jimin. So, why does he always forget?

In fairness to Yoongi, he never forgets their other holidays such as the day they officially became a couple and Jimin's favorite holidays (their birthdays). It's just that he doesn't share the same sentiment when it comes to their first date. But it's obviously important to Jimin so he should at least make an effort to remember. So yeah, he admits that he screwed up. 

"Baby… what can I do to make it up to you? I'm sorry but I can't move the meeting with Jin hyung and his brand sponsors anymore. So is there anything else I can do to make you forgive me?", the CEO hopefully asked. He can see that his boyfriend is listening but is pretending that he does not exist at the moment.

Yoongi sighed and went to make himself a cup of coffee while Jimin proceeded to eat his omelet in silence. The dancer rarely truly gets mad at him and is usually easy to appease but it is now becoming obvious that Jimin is determined to teach him a lesson.

Once Jimin was done eating, Yoongi tried again after a brilliant idea crossed his mind. 

"Tell you what, baby… why don't I buy you something nice as a peace offering? Let me see your shopping cart and let's check out one of them. Sounds good?", the producer said, hoping it will work. He hates it when Jimin is mad at him. Yoongi mentally high-fived himself when the younger finally regarded him after his proposal.

"Seriously?", Jimin asked quietly.

"Yep!", Yoongi answered enthusiastically. "Come here, baby."

The CEO took his boyfriend's hand and guided him on his lap, internally cheering when the younger let him. He then asked him to open his shopping app on his phone. 

"Come on, sweetheart. Tell me what you want and I'll buy it for you.", Yoongi tried not to cringe at how much he sounded like a sugar daddy just now. 

Jimin studied his cart for a moment before shyly pointing at an accessory set. He really liked the sparkly earrings and thinks it would look good with his favorite Chanel blouse. But it was way over his spending allowance so he was waiting for them to go on sale.

"These Yoonie and the matching pendant, please?", the younger said, looking hopefully at Yoongi.

The CEO almost cooed at how shy and cute his boyfriend is being right now but he tried to keep calm. He can congratulate himself later for his quick thinking once he's done paying 1.5 million won… 

1.5 million won!!! 

Yoongi's eyes widened at the price. No way is he going to pay that much for those itty bitty accessories!