Author's Note (An apology and some...)

An apology and a new book...

Hi, everyone! I hope you guys are safe and healthy.

I would like to apologize for no longer updating my works since last year. I've been struck with the worst case of writer's block. I tried to write, and there were so many ideas and scenarios in my head, but I just couldn't put them into words properly. I would start typing, stop, then restart... it was a horrible cycle, and nothing I do can motivate me to finish what I've started. I'm sorry for putting my stories on hold temporarily. I just couldn't write. I wish I could explain more, but that just really is it.

I've also been spending a lot of my time reading A03 fanfics, and maybe that contributed to my lack of output. I'd rather read than write... I don’t really know...

I don’t get to open my wattpad app regularly anymore, but I see people still reading, commenting, and liking my works. Thank you so much! I really appreciate them. And no, I haven't been abducted. Thank you for your concern. Hehe.

I'm in the process of transferring my works to A03. I just prefer the platform at the moment. I will do my best to finish the story arcs that I've started (domesticated and naughty omegas) to give the readers some closure. But it may not come out anytime soon. Again, I'm so sorry.

Also, I've started a new book. It's a bit different from my past works. It's inspired by some of the works I've read both in wattpad and A03. It's still a spanking story (because apparently, that's what I'm good at lol) but not like the light, romantic comedy I've put out in the past. I know I shouldn't have started something when I still have several pending stories, but when I got the idea, I got so excited and started planning the plot that I didn't want the moment to pass by so I immediately wrote it. It's not yet finished, but it's already 5 chapters long. I'm ready to publish the first two chapters in the next few days. I hope you will like it and hopefully it will compensate for my long absence.

That's it, I think.

If you’re still here reading, thank you. And I hope to see you again soon once I publish my next book.